Monday, September 26, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 558

Number 558 is a compilation of the vibrations of number 5, appearing twice, doubling its influences, and the attributes of number 8. Number 5 resonates with the vibrations of making positive life choices and important changes, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness, learning life lessons, motivation and idealism. Number 5 also relates to doing things your own unique way. Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and discernment, achievements and accomplishments, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 558 is a message that making changes in regards to how you derive and/or earn an income will ensure future material, monetary and personal success. This may involve changing your career, accepting a promotion or considering new opportunities to expand your own business ideas. It is time to step into your own power and pursue the life and lifestyle that you choose.  

Angel Number 558 is a message of encouragement from your angels. If you have been receiving intuitive messages, feelings, promptings and urges to begin your own spiritually based business/career or practice, now is a great time to start.  

We create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions, therefore use your personal strengths, a positive attitude and progressive action in order to reap rewards on all levels. Call upon the angels of abundance for guidance and support in regards to the financial matters in your life and trust that your material needs will be taken care of as you pursue your true life purpose. Invest in yourself and your well-being to ensure that you are functioning at your optimum in all ways in your life.

Number 558 relates to number 9 (5+5+8=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

16 comments:

  1. thanx for evry number ,,1000 of them,,i have read, and everz time its right,, for me,,thank yoUU... iam a 33 in numberology,,it has help me a lot,,sooo mmuch ... sooo on the spoot, right guidens ,,everzy time,, thnx you..LOVE LOVE and more LOVE to yOU JOANNA,
    dear Tommy aleksander pettersen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tommy, you are so right!😊
      I lost count to my numbers, enormous amount and all are true!
      Grateful! 💜

      Delete
  2. Immensely blessed and grateful,enormous amount of numbers for me too!!! They all resonate with my life happenings and my surge in life!!!♡♡♡
    Stay blessed people,as we all are !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. My partner and I have discovered that both of our pins numbers are 5558...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really grateful for the message , thank you 💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen thank you Lord Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lord and to my guardian angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to joanne, and the divine beings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grateful and blessed.❤
    Every morning 555, followed by 558.
    Precise, timely Devine guidance.
    I'm truly blessed human being to be one of the chosen ones to be receding such a sharp guidance. I'm blessed to have such grand connections to my Angels,Sprititual Guides and the Energies of the Universe. I love you Angels and you Joanne, my loving Earth Angel and guiding light.👑❤🙌🙏Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your hard work you are one of the first pages I started checking for angel numbers.... theres are sooo many now and your page is still my favorite. It shows that you put pride in your work it is appreciated... yet another message right on the $ ....literally lol I'm in school to become a life coach (definitely a spiritually based job as that is what I am focusing on. I needed a reminder to ask for financial guidance from the Angel's while Inam still getting certified. Also nice to reconfirm what I already knoknow ... if I work hard I will be blessed with future abundance! This honestly couldn't have been more accurate if I was writing about my life! Ppl say these aren't real because they make them so vague anything would be right... no way! Those we're spot on specific details. Especially the spiritual career plus saying the exact things I need to hear so often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Joanne for this, and for being one of the factors that is turning a previous non-believer into a believer. A lot has been happening in my life since last 3 years, that didn't just stop at financial and emotional ruin but now into some crazy paranormal stuff. But these numbers, these guidance by the angels, and you has been keeping me afloat. I use my microwave mostly to heat my water 30 secs to 1 min max, but every once in a while as I wake up, there is some number, which is weird because we don't use those timings for any cooking. Then I search what it means and it resonates with me. Today I see this number, 558, again why would it be set at that. And if it is on any setting and I don't attend it, it beeps, but it didn't beep all night! :) Thank you, after spending last night with hardly any sleep, I am here to thank you to you and to the angels for showing me this and many numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grateful. Trusting. Present.
    Endless love to everyone and all.❤🙌

    ReplyDelete