Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 491


Number 491 is a combination of the vibrations and influences of number 4, the attributes of number 9 and the qualities of number 1. Number 4 resonates with patience and practicality, stability and reliability, hard work and effort, building solid foundations, our passion and drive in life and working determinedly towards achieving our goals and aspirations. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels. Number 9 resonates with Lightworking and humanitarianism, service to others, leadership and leading others by positive example, tolerance and benevolence, and the Universal Spiritual Laws. Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions. Number 1 encourages us to step forward in our chosen direction and reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 1 brings its qualities of ambition, motivation and progress, insight and inspiration, creativity and new beginnings, self-leadership and assertiveness, fulfilment and attainment.

Angel Number 491 indicates that the work you have been doing or a project that you have been working on is coming to a conclusion. Success will be achieved and you will reap rewards for the work, effort and determination you have expelled. Trust that wonderful new opportunities will present to you in the near future setting you on an auspicious new course or direction.

Angel Number 491 brings a message from your angels that your ideal employment or income-earning venture or opportunity will present itself in Divine right time. Stay alert to the signs and guidance given through your intuition, thoughts, dreams and feelings; then  take positive action. 

Use your thoughts and words as tools to shape your future. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Be a trailblazer, pathfinder, self-starter and innovator. 

Number 491 relates to number 5 (4+9+1=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


5 comments:

  1. Ok so after my divorce which hopefully will all come through and be final asap Im going to manifest winning the loto!!!!! And I am going to win!!!!! Millions from the Pennsylvaina lottary!!!!! Watch and see Im claiming to win and I will win!!!!!actually I will acceptany loto that wants tto be in this manifestaion to win millions!!!!!! I will win!!!! Energies are comming that im gonna win and when I do I will let everyone know and will do much good with my winnings to givr back my rewards. Much love and light to all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so much, I was curious as this is the number for the apartment that I moved into and I have been wondering what is up next for my career.
    Very positive sign then. Super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teamwork is everything Joanne ✌️ and I want to thank you for your support and all the help that I have received from your messages God bless you for your support to help our world just know you and your family's got blessings coming y'all's way also we'll stay in touch don't worry and just know one thing things are fixing to get really good real fast like I say on God the father is truly beautiful I say and I can't wait to share what I know with everyone this is Brandon Lee Bailey and I'm sure you've heard about me everything's going to work out for the good for all I say much love....

    ReplyDelete