Monday, September 19, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 532

Number 532 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 5 and number 3, and the vibrations of number 2. Number 5 resonates with personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. Number 3 adds self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, natural skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters. Number 2 brings its vibrations of adaptability and co-operation, mediation and diplomacy, finding balance and harmony, consideration for others, flexibility and grace. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose.

Angel Number 532 brings a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that they are with you, encouraging and supporting you through life changes currently taking place. Your angels ask you to let go of any fears or concerns so that they can be healed and transmuted. Have faith and trust that the changes you are experiencing are for your highest good and will bring about auspicious opportunities.

Angel Number 532 is a message that you have manifested the life-changes you are now experiencing through your positive affirmations, intentions, visualizations and prayers. These changes are the answer to your prayers and your angels encourage you to embrace them and be grateful for them.

Choose to think thoughts that nourish and support you. Part of self-acceptance is releasing other people’s opinions, views and beliefs. Be true to yourself and live and serve your life purpose as your soul dictates. Use your natural communication skills to uplift and enlighten others.

Number 532 relates to number 1 (5+3+2=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

18 comments:

  1. Vryday morning about 10 o clock something telling me in my mind i must lookup in the sky that was cloudy and when i'm looking up i see this number in the cloud in front of me with this number 532 for about 5 second's and is gone in the sametime i take a photo of it. here is the link of the photo look at the left corner beneef: http://qr.ai/i/p9rbkieuxfr9emvy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really clear, but I see it. Amazing

      Delete
  2. That is amazing. I just see my numbers all the time in licence plates. I drive a lot. And now most of the numbers come with my name and last names initials.
    This morning as soon as I came out of my gated community, there was a car standing there and the plate read YSM 532 .
    Now for 2 years I've been seeing numbers , but now it's by my name , all the time Everyday several times a day.
    Spirit is amazing. We take it for granted. We are lucky people.
    Thank you Joanne for your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My latest numbers have been secuences downward (sorry, not a native in English) and a missing number to complete it, like this one, or with another order, like 1243 for example. My channel and my chakras are in process of cleaning and my intuition it's not 100% fluent, so I'm getting a sense of following the steps of my path in a different order than what's good for me, but i want to know if anyone has a firmer opinion,or from another point of view. Thank you for this wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also getting 123s and 345s and another upward secuences too, by the way

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much 💗 I will let go of any fears or concerns so that my angels can heal or transmute them for me 😌 I will also be true to myself and release other people views and opinion about me. I believe self acceptance is very important so I can fully accept and follow my spiritual career whole heartedly ❤️ Thank you so much and may love and light be with you 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  7. What people think or say about me is none of my business.
    My mantra for the past couple of years. It has been absorbed to the point that it is a part of who I am. I fear not. Am I apprehensive ?! Yes. A little. And that's normal. However I fear not. For I hold on to my strong faith and trust. I believe & know that whatever fears, worries or concerns are left to linger within me shall be healed and transmuted on my behalf by my Angels. They are around me the whole time. I feel & know that they are always around and with me. Grateful and blessed for all the guidance and assistance.
    I love you Joanne. My Earth Angel.
    Happy New Year to all. Blessed be. Peace, love and Light.❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here in the now. I know I'm on the right Devine path. Miracles are continuously manifesting.
    For I deserve it. I deserve the best and so I manifest.❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. The time of morning I awaken becomes the angel number I study for messages that day. Today it was 5:32. Thank you for the supportive insights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jesus and to my Angels for all the guidance light and blessings I am so grateful for the love and explosive blessing I am well favored praise God

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blessings beautiful soul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you 🙏 Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  13. I manifest now a beatiful Life full of love , peace, wealth and spiritual journeys ❤️🙏🧑‍🎄 thanks u Angel for protecting and guiding me i love u ❤️

    ReplyDelete