Friday, September 23, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 550

Number 550 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 5 appearing twice, magnifying is influences, and the vibrations of number 0. Number 5 resonates with major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom and individuality, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. Number 0 is the number of the Universal Energies/Source, the beginning point, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, developing one’s spiritual aspects and connecting with the Higher-self, and denotes freedom from limitations. Number 0 also amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with.

Angel Number 550 is a message that it is time to let go of the ‘old’ that is no longer positively serving you and trust that it will be replaced with ‘new’ and ‘better’. Release old fears, doubts and perceived obstacles and ask the angels to help you cast off old shackles and constraints and live your true passion and life purpose.  

Angel Number 550 asks you to keep a positive attitude about the ‘new’ entering your life and keep an open mind as to the opportunities presenting for you. Everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance, so even though the reason/s for the changes may not be clear at this point, trust that all will fall into place for you with hindsight. These changes have come about so that you can break free from old restraints freely pursue your soul mission and life purpose as a spiritual being.

Be prepared for huge changes when the Angel Number 550 appears repeatedly as it is a sign that the major life changes occurring have been Divinely orchestrated and have come about to assist you along your life path. Go with the flow of the changes and trust that they are for your highest good.

Number 550 relates to number 1 (5+5+0=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


26 comments:

  1. As always the numbers and angels showed up at the right time for me! I am so grateful for their messages, and your interpretations Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. during the december 31 passing to january 1 2016 I dreamed I won 550$ with a 1$ loto ticket...

    Lets hope its a good sign...my life sucks since so many years now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In order to serve your highest good know that your good here on earth may be not in order.We don't remember what we chose before we were born.Everytime I see this number something major/bad happens.Like when I was first seen this number before I knew all about sacred numbers, my mother died and every time I see it know something like health or break up or money issues happens.Maybe it's always for good ,i don't know.but to be clear -good for our highest selves!! we as humans must take our lessons and learn from them,but sometimes these lessons are very very hard.We have to reborn every time and find our strength,and believe me,it's exhausting.So I'de be fine if I didn't open myself to these messages because there's nothing I can do but to be always prepared and not able to prevent or control these situations.Number 5 is very powerfull and scaring for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. Went through a struggle loosing money bad friends tryna break me down everything was going bad I started getting more into God. And little by little thing are starting to change stay positive things don't happen over night .but you can't give up!!!

      Delete
  5. Ive asked of I have a certain disease. I have been tested for it, all is well. Ive been carrying this fear for many years. Maybe this is a sign to let go of the fear and worry. Ive done al I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you had 5050 occur? Last night I bought some essential oil from the lady that told me about angel numbers and the two bottles came to $5o.50. Thanks for any insight/experience you might share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you beautiful soul! ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, l have been seeing 5 and 0 everywhere and feel that big changes are on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have been seeing 550 whenever i go for A walk n my friend birthdsy wa on may 05

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blessed and grateful!!!Love and light to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been struggling evryday since a yearnafter breaking up with my twin soul who now blocked me on social media..time to let go..fearing of letting go..let go and let.god

    ReplyDelete
  12. tq i think i should think + (positive)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks you da best at this shiz

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always read angel numbers. & your meanings always resonate with me. Thank you for everything and guiding me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amei parece q sabe oq se passa cmgo top e estou muito agradecido gente vlw só nao entendo como funciona isso mais obrigado

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing your gift

    ReplyDelete
  17. This resonates so much. Im currently in the process of leaving my 14.5year career to pursue my passion & start a business. I believe the universe has created scenarios to push me to leave to guide me in a new direction so I csn help serve others. As scary as this process is currently making me feel, Im very grateful as I know Im being led.

    ReplyDelete
  18. אני בזמן חשיבה לפני פרישה מוקדמת מהעבודה. עבדתי שם מ 2013,היה לי מאוד טוב. בשנה שעברה חברתי לעבודה שעבדנו צמוד אחת לשניה 9 שנים פרשה ונותרתי עם עובדים חדשים,אחת מהן מציקה במיוחד.המקום כבר לא מה שהיה על אף שאני אוהבת את העבודה .רציתי לדחות את הפרישה לעוד שנה ,אבל יכול להיות שה- 5 מסמן לי שהפרישה תהיה מוקדמת יותר וזה מה שעלי לעשות כי המקום הזה כנראה כבר לא מתאים לי ולמשימת הנשמה שלי יותר. המספר 5 מפחיד אותי כי בפעם שעברה שהוא הגיע אלי הרבה- גיליתי אצלי את מחלת הסרטן.
    אכן התגברתי עליה תודות לאלוהים ולמלאכים הטובים שלי השומרים עלי מכל רע🙏 , וגם קיבלתי תובנות טובות בעקבות המחלה אבל עדיין, מפחיד אותי קצת לראות מספרי 5...
    מתפללת רק לטוב ושרצון אלוהים והמלאכים לכוון אותי יתגשם רק בטוב ובבריאות שלמה🙏

    ReplyDelete