Sunday, September 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 518


Number 518 is a compilation of the energies and influences of number 5 and number 1, and the vibrations of number 8. Number 5 encourages versatility and resourcefulness, curiosity and intelligence, adaptability and motivation, making positive life changes and learning life lessons through experience, adventures and auspicious opportunities. Number 1 signifies assertiveness, independence, motivation, striving forward and new beginnings, positivity and achieving success. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own reality and experiences with our thoughts and beliefs, and encourages us to step out of our comfort zone and step towards new directions and opportunities. Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 518 indicates that the angels are assisting you with current important changes taking place in your life and are ensuring that all goes according to Divine plan. These changes are for your highest good and will usher in wonderful new opportunities and auspicious circumstances into your life. Trust that you are being aided and assisted as you go through these major life changes. The choices you have made and the actions you have taken will lead to ‘better’ in your life and you are encouraged to stay brave, courageous and optimistic as you will soon see these positive changes take effect in many ways.

Angel Number 518 brings a message that due to the positive change you have made in your life you have attracted the flow of positive abundance into your life. Your positive actions and your renewed sense of ‘Self’ have ensured that positive energies, abundance and prosperity fill your life. The angels applaud your efforts and rejoice with you. Be open to receiving and accepting your well-earned rewards and be grateful for your blessings  - those already in your life and yet to come.

We create our own realities with our thoughts and actions, so use your personal strengths, a positive attitude and progressive action in order to reap rewards of all kinds in your life. Its time to do things ‘your’ way.

If you feel inclined to begin a spiritually based career/practice or service-based project, now is a most appropriate. The angels are standing by, encouraging, supporting and guiding you every step of the way. Move forward with confidence and get on with your spiritual journey with faith and trust that you are serving your life purpose as a lightworker. Only you can fulfill your destiny.

Number 518 relates to number 5 (5+1+8=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

15 comments:

  1. This page was an inspiration to my friend Heiramya Blanco... 518 for LYFE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this website! I've been using it for a coupe years now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this, last night the numbers 11 & 518 came to me in a dream, the person speaking kept saying "she has to remember these numbers" "what if she doesnt understand" "trust me she'll know what to do" and i strongly believe that led me to your site. Thank you for being this open, kind and helpful to myself and others like me who are just trying to find our way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazzzzyyyyy! Welcome to the other side!

      Delete
    2. Beautiful comment you've left here Amvia.
      Infinite gratitude to you Joanne, as well as to our Angels and Masters.
      Endless love and blessings to us all.
      My message came in the form of 5181 and here I am.
      Fully resonant and timely confirmation of my own intuitive guidance. 🙏🤍🕊🙌🏻

      Delete
    3. My boyfriend said the number 518 while he was asleep last night and I was so Intrigued to find out what it meant. I’ve been trying to become a better person lately and be happier, not so depressed all the time. So it seems I’m on the right path. There’s no coincidences in life so I’m glad I found myself here! It’s amazing to hear about others who have also had similar experiences, just wow! 😊

      Delete
  4. My mom died at 5:18 on 5/18/2017. I looked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen thank you Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am eternally grateful for you Joanne.. This website has helped me tremendously on my spiritual journey.. Thanks for accepting your call of duty and helping so many understand the voice of angels... You are loved and appreciated, dearly!!! May you forever be blessed..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Angels...#1Fan... I love the passage 518. Great things are ahead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for helping me find myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. This number follows me everywhere. Thank you for the interpretation.

    ReplyDelete