Monday, September 26, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 557

Number 557 is a blend of the vibrations of number 5 appearing twice, magnifying its influences, and the attributes of the mystical number 7. Number 5 resonates with the need for personal freedom, major life changes, making positive life choices and decisions, auspicious new opportunities, versatility and resourcefulness, activity and progress. Number 5 encourages us to be true to ourselves and live our lives accordingly. Number 7 resonates with the energies of spiritual awakening and development, spiritual gifts and psychic abilities, persistence of purpose, inner-wisdom and manifesting your desires and good fortune into your life.  

Angel Number 557 brings a message about making bold choices and changes in your life. It is time to focus on your personal spirituality and soul mission and live and fulfill your destiny without further delay. Your angels are calling you to fully open your heart, to speak and act with kindness and love, and to honour your heightened sensitivity. Your increasing sensitivity is steering you toward making healthy changes in your lifestyle, your career path and choices, your home and your relationships.

Angel Number 557 tells of opportunities for you to expand your consciousness and spiritual awareness by meditating, taking time to go within, listening your intuition and following angelic guidance. Keep a strong, clear connection with your personal spirituality and the angelic realm.

Confidently follow the promptings of your intuition and higher-self.  

Number 557 relates to number 8 (5+5+7=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

17 comments:

  1. thank U J. you site is a wellspring of needed knowledge in a lost world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep writing my address wrong using the numbers 557. I've done it so many times, I now double check to make sure I've written it correctly. One of my favorite jazz songs I've never known the title to, turned out to be 5-5-7. It made me do a Google search on the number significance which led me here. This information resonates powerfully with where my head and heart have been for the past year. This gave me goose bumps! Thank you! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time i check my mobile i always see the time 557...mostly in some places i see this number...so for me its nothing...again at this moment as i grab my phone to give my mother a message i see this number...i get curious and search what with this number...suddenly i feel my tears fall down...i realy need a message like this..i want to be free from the past...and to see how beautiful the present is,i want to take away all the worries,i want peace of mind...God please guide me...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. God will guide you my friend just If you believe in him and pray the 5 prayers and study the Islamic truth you will be happy believe e me

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son died as of February 23, 2017. He was 26. I have been asking the angels to give me a sign all is well. Every moron my phone rings with a beautiful song. And ocean in the background. That song is not on my phonr. The to time is alway 557, 558, 569. Today I looked it up and read this. I believe. My heart is happy that angels are with me and and also with my son. Thank you. Just had to share. Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is your son friend. Angels are soul energy. My Grandparents speak to me all of the time when needed although they wish to be shared and recognized. On thy path Ive gained others angels by repeatedly telling people of these numbers I find. Peace of mind is heaven on earth please share it.

      Delete
  6. 천사들아 나는 마스터안한다. 승천 못해도 어쩔수없어.

    어쩔수없다. 나는 내가족들이랑 남을련다.
    솔직히 가족두고 혼자가면 무슨재미겠니??
    가족들을 두고 돌아갈수없다고.
    이제와서 그런계급장이 무슨소용이냐
    하느님한테 전해줘. 대신
    지구에서 할일 남는건 일거리있으면 그거라도하겠다고
    봉사는 하겠다고 선으로써.
    대신 시험때문에 망한 인생좀 복구시켜라.
    너무 망쳐놔서 뭘할수가있냐??
    뒤늦게 탈락전 빛을 찾았지만 솔직히 공헌은
    내가 제일 대단했다는거 다알거든??
    역전의힘은 위대하지. . .
    그빛을 도둑속도로 쪽쪽 빨아가는
    대천사와 마스터들 ㅡㅡ
    아니 시험도중에 나한테 다 들키고 모른척 오리발 내밀더니
    일단 나는 통과했고
    지구에남아서 인류에게 봉사할꺼니깐
    일거리나내놓으셈.

    ReplyDelete