Monday, September 26, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 559

Number 559 is a blend of the attributes of number 5 appearing twice, amplifying its energies, and the vibrations of number 9. Number 5 relates to personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making important choices and decisions, adventure and curiosity, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. Number 9 relates to lightworkers and lightworking, problem-solving, strength of character, leading by positive example, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence. Number 9 also resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws.

Angel Number 559 is a message from your angels that changes taking place in your life will align you with your true life purpose and soul mission, and the angels encourage you to live and fulfill your lightworking destiny. Do not fear these changes, but rather, look upon them as opportunities to expand your horizons. It is time to shift your focus from the material to the spiritual realms.

Sweeping, positive changes are ahead of you and you are encouraged to let go of the ‘old’ with love and gratitude, and make room for the ‘new’ to enter your life. Be assured that these life changes will have long-term positive effects in many ways in your life.

Angel Number 559 suggests that changes made to your career or profession will bring you greater personal fulfilment on many levels. Angel Number 559 is a prompt to put your focus towards beginning or expanding your personal spirituality as your lightworking skills and talents are greatly needed by the world. You are encouraged to shine your light brightly to illuminate the way for others.

Number 559 relates to number 1 (5+5+9=19, 1+9=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

17 comments:

  1. My knife had this number etched on it, its a survival knife called the tracker knife but its original name was the medicine knife, its not intended for combat so thats out of the question (duh) but like all correctly used objects to correspond with the root chakra of survival. I was always having trouble with this knife cause it had a lot of bad rep but I knew all things are balanced and only what we should use shows up for us if we know thats how it works and will it so, part of me knew this had to be balanced but that logical ignorance always wants to get in the way but clearly these meanings correspond perfectly not only to this small situation of a knife but the larger mission of all souls as a whole which we are all called to perform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your name and I would like to connect with you

      Delete
  2. Just what I needed to read, so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, For over 30 years, this was my I.D. number for the sheriff's dept. I worked for. I never wore a vest, never got injured more than a slip and always resolved hundreds of peoples problems. This number comes up in the most unusual times and places. Funny, I always have and to this day pray to 'my angel'. I still do police work. Into my 46th year this 2017. I have told my kids stories so supernatural, that I am anxious to meet my angel someday. I could go on for days or weeks.
    But by entering this number years ago, I reread these entries on 559 every now and then. Amazing.
    Rick in il. u.s.a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it in dream suddenly i astonished that what is that and then searched ...
    I am thankful to website for this knowlegde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hesitant to write a response to this, but I feel it is time and may bring peace to others.

    My wife passed away last year from a long battle with cancer. I really struggled with it and had a very hard time letting go. During her final months, I told her I would email her everyday, similar to writing in a journal. I joked that I would freak out if she ever responded.

    Several months ago, I was feeling really down and started emailing her again after a break of several weeks of doing so. After clicking "send," a reply to the email from her address showed up in my email box! It was an error message stating that the email could not be sent, and to try again later. In the body of the email showed this text,

    "The response was: 559 you must be spam"

    I looked up what the number 559 could be and it brought me to this page.

    I had a choice to make at that time. I could choose to believe that her spirit lives on and she is urging me to continue living without her, or I could continue to miss her and be miserable.

    This email, plus the various feathers that kept showing up when I needed them to the most, helped me through the darkest days of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been waking up at 5:59am past few mornings so thought I would look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 59 years of age, and according to the memory of my mom,(who transitioned in 2000) birthed eight kids, I was born at 7:20 pm. It wasn't until mid-February 2020 that I received a revelation on the long form of my birth certificate, my correct time of birth: 5:59 pm. Suffice it to say that I was baffled and perplexed at this new-found information, mainly because the number five was never my favorite number(never resonated with me, born 8-9). However, based on my starcode, which is: 9599, it smartly adds up the pieces of my life puzzle. I know that randomness does not occur in the universe and my puzzle pieces came to me in the right moment, but this new information is taking me some time to embrace. At times, I am conflicted in my emotions for this new information, yet, I have so much clarity at this time.

    Thank you for this insight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This guy I was dating called and ended things. I made a video diary about it to vent & cry. The video was 5 mins & 59 seconds. This caught my eye cus I knew 55 means changes are coming and I knew 9 can relate to endings- following my intuition and looking up the number here just confirms everything for me :) I follow my intuition w angel numbers, or as I call them angel “messages.” I don’t have to see a number everyday everywhere before I look into it’s meaning. Some numbers come to us out the blue - just once- but I’ll feel that I’m being guided by that number. Keep an open mind and trust that your angels are talking to you in more ways than 222, 444 etc. Love :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this Blessed Message ������.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My number thank you jo

    ReplyDelete