Sunday, September 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 519

Number 519 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 5 and number 1, and the vibrations of number 9.Number 5 resonates with major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, adventure and life lessons learned through experience. Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, initiative and inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, striving forward and progress, achievement and success, attainment and fulfilment. Number 1 encourages you to step out of your comfort zone, and reminds you that you create your own reality. Number 9 adds its influences of leading by positive example, philanthropy and lightworking, the concept of karma, spiritual enlightenment and the Universal Spiritual Laws. Number 9 also relates to endings, closures and conclusions.

Angel Number 519 is a message to follow your intuition and go with the flow of the changes taking place in your life as they are appearing for your benefit and will present new opportunities that will advance you along your spiritual and material/physical paths.  

In order for positive changes to manifest in your life, it is important to release the past. Release and let go of the ‘old’ and know that it has served an important function whilst in your life. Invite in the ‘new’ and detach from the ‘old’ with love and gratitude. Release old shackles of restraint to make room for ‘new’ in your life and stay positive about yourself, your life and your future.

If you have recently gone through a job loss or end of a relationship, expect it to be replaced with something better suited. Trust that the angels and Universe are working in your favour, and new opportunities will present in the very near future.

Angel Number 519 encourages you to live your life as a positive example to others as you have the abilities and talents to lead and guide others in positive ways. Put your lightworking skills to good use ... the world needs you to shine your light.

Number 519 relates to number 6 (5+1+9=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


20 comments:

  1. I have been using your guidence for the past months. I tend to come across many numbers where no one has commented. I tend to think you posted them just for me. Your guidence has brought me to amazing places. I would have never found my life's purpose if I haven't been guided to your page. Funny how this was posted on my birthday. Right after I did an angel oracle card reading with the same guidence in this blog post. Stay lovely SacredScribes. Love, Robert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robert. I'm pleased to know that I have been of assistance to you.

      Wishing you the very brightest of blessings,

      Joanne
      Sacred Scribes

      Delete
  2. This is perfect. Today I felt a change and I needed confirmation that I'm doing the right thing. 519 is tomorrow's date... when I start fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been struggling with deciding between 2 guys for the past 7 months.Seeing this sequence of numbers along the way. I was trying to decide between working things out with my ex or a new guy i met. I went back to my ex and cut communication off with the 2nd guy. Only to realize things were not going to change. On 5/19...the second contacted me. I now know what the angels were telling me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if you still read comments on this page, but my first born child died on 5/19.... I see these numbers frequently. Today I was looking at a newborn picture of myself and noticed that I was born at 5:19!!! Any meaning? I would love feedback

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doubt you’ll see this, I’m so sorry for your loss. My birthday is 5/19 and my grandpa died on that date back in 2015. I have been seeing 519 ever since then. Literally saw it today

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure if you still read comments on this page, but my first born child died on 5/19.... I see these numbers frequently. Today I was looking at a newborn picture of myself and noticed that I was born at 5:19!!! Any meaning? I would love feedback

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I woke up early in the morning after my TF got scared of my new found confidence to get over my past arguments with her of the way we fought and have moved on from feeling bad about myself,so she decided to go off and hurt me by being with a new guy.it was needed to be done so I could feel strong again,for there is no love for her if I can not feel strong again,I woke up at 5:19 and this resonates with me perfectly,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I woke up early this morning strangly after deciding that it was best for me to recover from my past fights with my TF and to grow by myself to become stronger,this has left her angry at me and so my TF has decided to be with another person.I woke up at 5:19. Well I feel sad but I feel that it's best for me to do this for myself for there is no love for my TF if I cannot move on from our past fights.This has confirmed me that there is new begging sand paths for me to go down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is every number significant in a positive way?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was day dreaming and saw a clock that read 5:19. I thought it was the Universe's way of saying... PLAY THAT AT THE PICK 3 LOTTERY, but when the numbers didn't play, I decided to dig deeper and then I found this. Thank you so much for your blessings. This is perfect and explains a lot. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I needed to hear this as my ... I really need to release the old and embrace the new, this passage speak volume on so many levels about my life...it's crucial that I proceed with my goals and aspirations...I can't look back . I want this more than anything..." I'm on my way ♡♡♡"

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see the number 519 all the time! On my clock, when somebody’s car license plate, constantly in sudoku puzzles. I was also born at 5:19 AM. I have been seeing this number for several years now on an extremely regular basis. I am praying that it means that I am undergoing some form of rebirth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sent straight from from My Ja 😢🙏🏾♥️ Thank you

    ReplyDelete