Thursday, August 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 342


Number 342 is a compilation of the attributes of number 3, the energies of number 4 and the vibrations of number 2. Number 3 brings its influences of optimism and joy, self-expression and communication, imagination and intelligence, energy, growth and expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills. Number 3 is also the number of the Ascended MastersNumber 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations, and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also resonates with the vibrations of the Archangels. Number 2 relates to duality and finding balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, diplomacy, mediation and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 342 tells you to stop dwelling on the past and what did or did not happen. Don't think about the future and what could happen. Learn to be in the present moment, the here and now, and make the most of each and every experience as it is happening in your life. Appreciate and be grateful for every given moment and live your life with love and joy.

Angel Number 342 is a message to pay particular attention to your dreams, daydreams, visions, recurring thoughts and feelings. The angels are sending you Divine guidance regarding your life path and purpose and ask that you act according to direction. The strong connection you have with the angels has helped to manifest blessings and positive abundance in your life. The trust you have shown in the guidance you have received and the actions you have taken have put you in-line for reaping long-term rewards. These blessings are to be shared with loved ones and put to good use. Invest in yourself and your spiritual quest and/or career, and trust that the work you put in today will lead to achieving long-term success on all levels.  

Angel Number 342 is a message to keep up the good work on all levels. Trust that your prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and are being responded to by the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters. Expect wonderful blessings of all kinds in your life as you deserve them. Gratitude will speed the process of your desired manifestation.

Number 342 relates to number 9 (3+4+2=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


13 comments:

  1. I took an interest in the number 342 because of what it is as s base 7 number. 343 as a base 7 numeral representation is of interest as well.

    342 = 666[base 7]
    343 = 1000[base 7]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 342 is pedophile code in early hollywood, especially in Shirley Temple movies.

      Delete
  2. As of the last 12 months, I've come across 3:42 roughly four times out of the week. Rather it be from my watch, cellular phone, or an outside digital clock on a building. All without intent. And after reading the meaning listed above, my jaw dropped. I'm experiencing nearly all of those. Imagine that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my lowest point of my life, I asked God/Jesus to help me navigate each day, to give me warnings when something bad was about to occur. I never imagined His help could be so tangible and it went on for at least a year. One night I was in bed trying to sleep when I heard someone in female voice by my ear said goodbye. After that the bad incidents stop occurring and if they were about to happen I am more prepared to face it. The fact is I get warned by repetive numbers. One day I dreamed so clearly 3 4 2.
    Yes I believe the angels were sent to me to help me in my most challenging times. I welcome the message behind the numbers. God is all powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it is.
    Recieved with love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going through a very difficult time at work . I dreamt that my late father told me to take special head of the numbers 138 and 342 , well after googling this the messages seems quite pertanent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I am so grateful always and forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful for this lottery I’m about to bank off of :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed...I can relate the above 🙏🙏
    Cheers to life!!

    ReplyDelete