Friday, August 26, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 412


Number 412 is a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 4, the influences of number 1 and the vibrations of number 2. Number 4 resonates with patience, willpower and effort, traditional values, stability and ability, building solid foundations and working diligently towards achieving goals. Number 4 also relates to the Archangels. Number 1 contributes its influences of optimism, intuition and inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, motivation and activity, new beginnings and starting afresh, striving forward and progress. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our intentions, beliefs, thoughts and actions. Number 2 imbues balance and harmony, duality and adaptability, devotion, duty and service, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 412 is a message that the hard work and effort you have put towards serving your life purpose has been acknowledged by the angelic and spiritual realms and you have manifested your well-earned rewards. Be open to receiving and accepting your ‘good’, which may appear in the form of new opportunities, new projects and ideas and starting afresh. Have faith in yourself, your ideas and your intuition, and stay focused upon your desired outcomes. Follow your intuition and maintain a positive attitude and a love of life. If feeling any fear or doubt, simply ask your angels for guidance and support. 

Angel Number 412 brings a message from your angels that they are currently assisting you with keeping your thoughts light and positive. As we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts, intentions and actions, the angels want you to maintain a positive attitude about the work you have done and that ahead of you. You may have to put some hard work and effort towards a new project, venture or important life-change, but they will be of long-term benefit to yourself and your loved ones. Trust that the work and effort you have put in towards achieving your goals and aspirations will be well worth your while and you will find long-term success and personal fulfilment. Trust that you will achieve success with all that you put your will and effort towards.

Being peaceful, relaxed and centred is being strong and secure within yourself.

Number 412 resonates with number 7 (4+1+2=7) and Angel Number 7.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


26 comments:

  1. I always have 412 popping up in randomly. I see it in everyday normal and random things. I'm not looking for it but it is just there. I always take a second to acknowledge it. It's crazy but It's happen so often since I can remember. I would see it so frequently that I'd wonder why or what it meant. It's crazy but real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is 4/12/77, every day I look at the clock at 4:12.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me! That's my exact birthdate and I see 4:12 on the clock all of the time

      Delete
  3. My birthday is 4/12/77, every day I look at the clock at 4:12.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday is also 4/12/77 and I also tend to look at the clock when it's 4:12. It's weird isn't it

      Delete
  4. I also see 412 every day. May it be in a license plate, bus number, time I glance at, receipts. It's always there. I have gone through absolute heck amd it pops up when I need some guidance. I have ptsd and it has helped me see things in a positive manner. My birthday is. 4/12/81.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend birthday is 4/12, I see this number on TV shows exp: I was watch Greys Anatomy and the room number and time on the cell phone show were 412

    ReplyDelete
  6. My birthday is 4-12-1984! What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My birthday is 4-12-1984! What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband tells me that I say 412 while I'm asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My birthday is 4/12 as well, and I always see the signs... Just last night I was going through something heavy, and sure enough.... 412 pops up, and I acknowledge the message... It's pretty neat how we're guided through tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4/12/90 here
    Us Aries specifically 4/12 People are highly intuitive

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see 1.11 because am on my brake ,
    4:44 and 5:55 I have no idea ,
    9:11 twice a day + fire alarms ... Thank you for warning

    ReplyDelete
  12. My story is a little odd. In 1985 my parents lost a baby of 2 months on 4/12. Which is also my father's birthday. 2 years later I was born on my father's birthday. My father and I see 4/12 all of the time. I usually call my dad because I feel like it is a reminder to keep in contact. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone know why i wake up at 412am almost every day? I snap right out of sleep and look at the clock. Strange!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been seeing the number 412 almost everywhere for the past few months and it weirded me out because there's this guy that i really like and his bday is 4/12. People keep telling me it won't happen and every time i think im starting to get over it 412 appears once again. I've seen it on tv, clothing tags, clocks, receipts, i took a train today and the train i was on was number 412, and so many other like really weird ones. This story doesnt really have to do with the description of the number but if anyone has advice it would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its just some about us 4/12 babies, because I see 4:12 daily whether it be morning or afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Jesus for your messages thanks to my loving angels including Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Needed this breath of fresh air text ... I've seen 412 3 times today and its only noon... I had to look it up again... Thanks for the reassurance...Every Day is Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for life ... I feel peaceful,centered and relax. # 1FAN ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. I see 412 a lot in different ways. My birthdate is 4/12/68 and this has been going on as long as I can remember. When my grandfather died he was 68 years, 4 months and 12 days old. Can this really be a coincidence? My other grandparents were married on 4/12/24. Every bit of this is true. I missed my days Birthday the year I was born by 3 hours and 25 minutes. His birthday was the day before mine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see it all the time. Look at scripture friends, see Acts 4:12. See Philippians 4:12.. 1 Peter 4:12... Romans 4:12.. Salvation, Contentment, Trials, Faith.. The Lord made me aware of this many years ago and am blessed and thankful for it. When those trials come, I always remember 4:12 and scripture.

    ReplyDelete