Thursday, August 25, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 408


Number 408 is a compilation of the vibrations and attributes of number 4, the influences of number 0 and the energies of the powerful number 8. Number 4 brings the qualities of realistic values, truth and honesty, determination and diligence, building strong foundations for the self and others, achieving success, practicality and hard work. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive, and the ArchangelsNumber 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appears with. Number 8 resonates with manifesting wealth and abundance, self-discipline, learning through experience, inner-strength and wisdom, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation, self-reliance and dependability, giving and receiving and the concept of Karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 408 indicates that the ‘angels of abundance’ surround you and are with you as you experience positive life changes. They ask that you release any fears about your finances and trust that your needs will be met.

Angel Number 408 is a message that the hard work and determination you have put towards living your life according to your personal truths has fully aligned you with your Divine life purpose and soul mission, and with this you will reap abundance and plenty to maintain and sustain you as you continue along your path. Trust that the angels are supporting, encouraging and guiding you.

Angel Number 408 may indicated that a cycle or phase will soon be coming to an end, with rewards coming from hard work well done. Do not fear lack or loss as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities, and your success and achievement will bring blessings and rewards of many kinds into your life.

Begin to recognize prosperity everywhere and rejoice in it and be grateful for it.

Number 408 also relates to the number 3 (4+0+8=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


24 comments:

  1. i've seen this number my whole life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I have pics dating back several years trying to figure this # out

      Delete
  2. Behold a sentient master is born in this day of 4/08/85
    राम

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please email me I need to talk about something

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a really weird dream I need to talk about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly only weird to society. I promise all of this and dreams should be made normal and understood in a way that you read between the lines to understand lesson within

      Delete
  5. Not only do I see this constantly, it is the first 3 numbers of my social. I even won a pick 3 with it once and was able to put a deposit down on an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see the number 408 everywhere.
    I was born at 4:08pm on 9-28-98.
    1st area code i lived in was 48040. Which has 408 backwards in it.
    2nd area code i lived in has 48044. Which also has 408 backwards.
    My student ID at school was 100004408.
    And i also just see it everywhere. I wonder. Is this like my lucky number. Is this my 408th life in this universe. Are angels trying to tell me something specific about my life?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the number 408 everywhere.
    1st area code i lived in 48040.
    Current area code is 48044.
    I was born at 4:08pm on 9-28-1998.
    Also my school ID was specificly 100004408.
    What could this mean are angels trying to tell me something about my life?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you, Joanne. You were a true propagator for my awakening and humanity as a whole. We will stand together and wipe out the plague for Yahweh will prevail. The Revelation has come to Fruition. Hallelujah, AUM. AMEN.
    -Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was born 3/1/1988 @ 4:08pm

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a dream of this 408 on the front of a apartment/house lastnight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen hallelujah thank you ABBA Father Jesus for the explosive financial breakthrough indeed your a good and faithful God amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife and I just placed an offer on a house we love and the number to this house is 408! 🤞🏼🙏🏼💫🤍

    ReplyDelete