Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 406


Number 406 is a blend of the vibrations and attributes of number 4, the influences of number 0 and the energies of number 6. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive and passion in life, and the ArchangelsNumber 0 represents the Universal Energies, the beginning of a spiritual journey and stands for potential and/or choice, developing spiritual aspects, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 powerfully amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with. Number 6 resonates with home and family, domesticity, grace and gratitude, service to others and selflessness, problem-solving, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, care and nurturing.  

Angel Number 406 suggests that your focus is currently on the material world and you may be losing sight of your life purpose and soul mission due to financial worries and/or anxieties. Your angels ask that you let go of your worries as these fears are blocking the flow of positive energy. Have faith and trust that all of your monetary and material needs will be met when you let go of fears of lack and/or loss. All you need to do is relax and ask for angelic help and guidance.

Angel Number 406 asks you to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic in regards to the material issues in your life. Trust that with hard work, consideration and determination you will be able to ensure that all of your needs will be met. Give any fears, worries or concerns about the material aspects of your life to the angels to heal and transmute, and trust that all will be taken care of as you continue to focus upon your soul mission. Listen to the guidance from the angels in regards to all aspects of your life, and trust in the benevolence of the Universe.

Expressing gratitude for what you already have enables and encourages your blessings to grow. Being grateful and showing gratitude is simply a matter of recognizing and acknowledging something 'positive', and consciously being thankful for it. This itself promotes more positive experiences into your life.

Number 406 relates to number 1 (4+0+6=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



9 comments:

  1. This was the sign I needed. Thank you for posting. I am having a day in which I choose to stop sacrificing my life , my time , my body for alcohol. Myself comes first my sanity comes first. The coincidences that led up to me reading this post of 406 is a blessing. I will do my best to try and appreciate this life I have been given even more. My angels want this for me and I will respect them and their wishes even more. I love my family and want to make them proud. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on making such a healthy decision for yourself! How are you doing so far? Alcoholics have run in my dad's family and I've definitely had my own bouts with it! I came across this article the other day and there's so much truth it and seems so fitting to share with you today. I'm sending good vibes your way and wish you the best! -be your own biggest fan and friend by just being kind to yourself. ☺️
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/04/13/spiritual-consequences-alcohol-consumption/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this clarity. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this information. I am trying to relocate into a new home and I have been working this out for years. As I get closer I become frustrated about the timing. I found a home I really love and the address is 406 that's what made me look up the number in the Bible. I have to read your advice again for clarity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Angels ... I hope I have a great day today .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grateful for every reminder!!! 🥰😇🙏💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this very timely message. I was given a clear sign of my souls purpose but havent been taking it seriously until today. It was 4:06 a.m. which is why I felt a need to look up the meaning. I must believe that The Lord Almighty God, my Heavens team and my guides, are all with me,always, so I never need to feel like I'm to embark upon my spiritual journey alone. Thank you from the most sacred part of my heart. I will commit to create the discipline needed to complete my souls mission. Love, Peace, Harmony and Compassion to All Souls. Xoxoxo��������������

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the blessings that I have and the blessings that are yet to come Amen

    ReplyDelete