Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 384


Number 384 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of number 3, the attributes of number 8, and the influences of number 4. Number 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and creativity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, expansion and growth. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters. Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and discernment, personal authority, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 4 resonates with patience, working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations, and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the Archangels.

Angel Number 384 is a message of support from your angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters. Trust that you are being surrounded, encouraged and guided by the angels as you work diligently towards achieving your goals and aspirations. You are solidly and constantly manifesting abundance in all forms and your needs will be met as you continue along your path. The good work you are doing is set to bring financial gains and rewards into your life.

Angel Number 384 indicates that the patience, discipline and hard work you have put into achieving your goals and aspirations have been recognized and acknowledged by the higher realms. Your determination and efforts have been worth your while as work done well in the past is bringing you rewards today. Your angels encourage you to keep up the great work in order to continue to achieve and attain your desired results and outcomes. As you work diligently towards achieving your goals you will manifest success on many levels.

If you are being prompted to begin or expand a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession, Angel Number 384 suggests that it is a great time to look to pursuing this avenue of work. If feeling any fears, doubts or concerns, call upon the angels for guidance and support.

The angels ask you to remain patient and not allow your faith to waver. Reclaim your internal power and learn to stand in your own truths.

Number 384 relates to number 6 (3+8+4=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


8 comments:

  1. I had a powerful dream the other night, I dreamt that I had just slain "all of the dragons", when a wizened old man appeared to me. We sat together in the ashes next to the smoldering remains of the last dragon, and he cast a few handfuls of dice. Then he asked me, "What number do you see?" His final cast was still on the ground, and I read four dice of four. "Sixteen," I replied. "Sixteen is your multiplier," he said. "Therefore, you have 384." I was flabbergasted and infuriated. Before I could get my thoughts together, he was gone. So, here I am, searching for the meaning. Now I know why I was so angry. I'm not known for my spiritual patience. I want it all NOW! I want mastery now! And I haven't been satisfied with the seemingly impotent crumbs of spiritual gifts that I have been receiving. So thank you for your insights. Thank The Source for my dreams, etc. I'll try to be more patient. - Christopher W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 384 divided by 16 is 24 - Is that of any significance to you?

      Delete
    2. I had a dream and the lady received 384.00 of profit dancing. Then I woke up. This is the perfect message well written. Blessings to everyone.

      Delete
  2. My name is Herman Joseph trujillo. Truly blessed to be blessed. Lord protect my family, protect my friends, please help heal Jamie she needs you. And lord, tell Tiffany and Michael my grandma's I love them all. This is for youse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked up the significance of 384 as I am designing, developing and implementing a network communication strategy using the I Ching. The number of words required to communicate is 64 x 6 = 384. The message is encouraging me to continue pursuing the quest for a universal network communication system applicable to everything, to unite humanity in addressing mandate, sector, risk, target population, jurisdiction, trade level, management and intelligence forming a box/cube with 8 nodes and 24 arcs. Opening the box/cube opens the cross-communication with 14 nodes and 19 arcs. saldemonte@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a dream that told me to look up 384. now im here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here!! I dreamed I was buying one single chicken breast and I was complaining because they wanted $3.84 for a small chicken breast.

    ReplyDelete