Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 399


Number 399 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 3 and number 9, with number 9 appearing twice, amplifying its powerful vibrations. Number 3 brings self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, manifesting, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters, who are around you, assisting when asked. Number 9 resonates with leading by positive example, lightworkers and lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, spiritual awakening and enlightenment, problem solving, generosity and benevolence, and endings, closure and conclusions. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws.

Angel Number 399 is a message from the angels that your skills and talents as a lightworker are desperately needed by the world, and you are urged to get to work on your Divine life purpose without delay. Trust your intuition and the guidance from the angels and take action accordingly. Use your natural positive personality traits and inner-wisdom to help, assist and serve others in order to fulfill your lightworking destiny. Give any fears or doubts to the angels and ask for support, information, assistance and guidance whenever you feel the need. Your angels are standing by awaiting your call.

Angel Number 399 asks you to release and let go of any situations in your life that are no longer positively serving you, and do not cling to situations (or people) out of fear of lack or loss. Trust that the angels are overseeing your life plan and path and they are encouraging you to maintain a positive attitude and mind-set in regards to yourself, your life path and your future. Do not allow any negativity to hinder your soul mission.
  
Angel Number 399 is a call to lightworkers to get to work!

Number 399 relates to number 3 (3+9+9=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


22 comments:

  1. Thank you my dear Angels and Joanne!
    I hear you, I feel things are changing so quickly. I see that all the 15-20 numbers a day changed too...Joanne, they are mostly now combinations of 9, 7, 3. A lot 999, 777, 333. My birthday 03.03.1977.
    I do feel emergency coming with these numbers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my angels because the day I discovered number 399 I had positive energy towards working hard... I'll keep on calling you when I'm in need

      Delete
  2. Help dream, father lost 33 teeth, "ex with 4 breast;" "2 frontal big ones, 2 back small ones", in a protest dark outside, "explosion" happens that is when "father loses 33 teeth." Date given "03-09-93." Someone told me father was in "Santo domingo" followed by laughter and "I'm kidding." Help 33, 4: (2&2), 03-09-93

    ReplyDelete
  3. one night a dream of this 399 number. I started searching the meaning and I found out this interesting site. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just quit driving for Uber and my last rider was 3,999th. Reaching this number was not premeditated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!
    Thank you Joanne and thank you Angels !!!
    I will do what needs to be done!!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I just have a house built and 399 is my new house number. Wow, this is so confirming and uplifting. I am ready to start on my new adventure. I waiting my house 623 to be sold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The numbers 399 appear repeatedly in my life, from passport number and ID number to work station number. The always appear at the very end so the first numbers are random but always ends with 399. Reading this post uplifted me. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just dream about that number today. And in my dream my disease uncle shown it to me and I'm scared because i don't even know if what's the meaning of that number if it's bad or good and i always search for sign and when i open my phone i click my application "destiny's sign" and it says "SOMEONE WILL GENTLY TAKE CARE OF YOU. SOON!" I don't know why i tremble and cry because of that words, i don't really know why can someone explain it to me. Please! Is it good or bad because that time the first thing that enter in my mind is that i will die soon and god will gently take care of me, well it's not that bad because it's GOD and i really love god and if it's him who will take care of me why not, that's what i interpret base on my dream. But there's inside of me who wants to search for these number because i thinks it's not like what i interpret that i will die, that i think i will die in 1year 1 month and for days it's 399 isn't it? And i also mark the calendar july 06,2019. And I'm so thankful because i search for it because now i know the meaning behind 399. Thankyou so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, this was what I needed. Thank you for this message!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please help! I have been getting the message to start my lightworking for some time now (in many different ways) but I have no idea what to do. I have a sense of urgency but I don't know what I need to do so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeap. .now i am facing 399, i am light worker. I got your point and start to change the world for better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you...💖😇🙏 so grateful for every reminder. Love, light, and Joy always!!! 🙏💖💞💗😇

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful message... Thank you!!! Love and light to all of us. Joanne... Thank you for being the voice of the angels, and for your guiding light. 🙏😇🥰💖🎶

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dont know what exactly to do🤷

    ReplyDelete