Friday, August 19, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 349


Number 349 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 3, the vibrations of number 4 and the influences of number 9. Number 3 resonates with joy and humour, assistance and encouragement, communication and enthusiasm, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, broad-minded thinking, self-expression, natural talent and skills. Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters. Number 4 relates to effort and will, patience and persistence, realistic values, ability and stability, service and devotion, practicality and responsibility, building solid foundations and achieving success and positive results. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive, and the ArchangelsNumber 9 resonates with humanitarianism, service to others, leadership and leading others by positive example, inner-wisdom, spiritual awakening and the Universal Spiritual Laws. Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 349 is a message from your angels about your soul mission, which involves living your life as a positive example for others to follow, and teaching others compassion, empathy and humanitarianism. Use your interests and passions as a way to teach and serve others, and trust that you possess all the necessary skills, talents and abilities you need to carry out your lightworking mission.

Angel Number 349 is a reminder that as you put your will and effort towards living your personal truths and serving as a positive example for others, you automatically manifest positive energies, love, abundance and plenty into your life. The work you do on a daily basis is having long-term benefits for yourself and others, and the angels, Archangels and Masters encourage you to continue on your current path.

Release out-moded negative thoughts, ideas and beliefs that do not support or nourish you. Let go of all negativity, embrace your blessings, and put your lightworking abilities and talents to good use.

Number 349 relates to number 7 (3+4+9=16, 1+6=7) and Angel Number 7.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



10 comments:

  1. This is my new office number...perfect meaning for the business I have created. Thank you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this number in all sequences. 349 943 439 394... every single day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see number 349 exactly every day multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received this message and its right on point.. i just woke this past year on my birthday 03/18/1980 with our full moon coming tomorrow night I feel this sence of letting myself free.. can someone help me understand more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this message 💗 I woke up at 3:49 am to receive this beautiful message. Maybe somewhere deep inside of me was questioning my abilities to not yet be ready to share with the outside world professionally 😌 But now I know I have what it take. I’m a lightworker 😌and I can heal people and bless them with positive vibration and energy so that together as a whole we can raise and uplift the vibration of this earth and planet 🙌I feel so much love and now I can shine my love and light to other people and to those who need them. I’m so very bless and forever grateful to be awakened 💗May love and light be with you and remember angels are the messengers of god and they are all around us doing work behind the scene along with you. If there is ever need for guidances, they are there to help you out. 💡We are all very loved 😌 so let’s keep a positive mind and let’s raise the vibration of this planet together😇Thank for reading, with love, Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if i don't want to be a lightworker? What if i have been depressed all my life and suicidal and i just want a break from it all, so for once maybe i can be happy? Teaching others about compassion has brought me nothing but pain and misery, making my energy levels very low to say t he least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rosie, I hope that you have taken time for yourself. I found myself in a similar position. Have you looked to your birthchart. This number came to me this morning and my Jupiter is in the 12th house which speaks of having a hard time accepting the body. You may find some sort of peace there. Many blessings to you. Hope all is better.

      Delete
  7. Work on your needs first. Suround yourself with people who love and support you and encourage your higher self to flourish. When you need time alone take it. Most importantly, make it a priority to engage in activities or interests that you truly enjoy and feed your joy, refeul your sense of self and experience being in a state of flow. Give care and compassion to yourself and others can learn by example. You do not need to teach directly at the expense of your own well being. OM LIGHT LOVE PEACE OM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this beautiful passage ... I will embrace my blessings, great things are ahead!!! #1Fan

    ReplyDelete