Sunday, August 21, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 369


Number 369 is a blend of the attributes of number 3, the energies of number 6 and the vibrations of number 9. Number 3 relates to society, creativity, enthusiasm and optimism, self-expression and communication, psychic abilities and intellectual pursuits, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 is also the number of the Ascended Masters and the Holy Trinity. Number 6 offers the energies of love of home and family, empathy and sympathy, responsibility and reliability, care and nurturing, simplicity and compromise. Number 6 also relates to provision and the material aspects of life. Number 9 is the number of endings and conclusions, inner-strength and inner-wisdom, selflessness and philanthropy, a higher perspective, the Universal Spiritual Laws, leading by positive example, serving humanity and lightworking.  

Angel Number 369 is a message from your angels to continue forth upon your life purpose and soul mission safe in the knowledge that your material wants and needs will be met as needed. Your lightworking duties to serve and help humanity are important and you are being encouraged to put extra focus on your spiritual path and purpose. Devote yourself to your soul mission without delay.

Angel Number 369 indicates that your prayers and positive affirmations about your spiritual path and purpose have been heard and are being responded to by the angels 
and those in the higher realms. Listen to your intuition and take action as guided. Give any fears or worries about monetary issues to the angels and get on with pursuing your purpose. The Universal Energies fully support you and will ensure that your material wants and needs are met as you carry on with your lightwork.

Research, study, schooling, education and learning will enhance and help your life purpose and personal growth and development at this time. The angels will guide and help you with all that you need to learn and grow.

Number 369 relates to number 9 (3+6+9=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



30 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having this info so beautifully available! Blessings to You of Divine Light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!!! Its the number of my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please share with us more information on this matter as to why and how you know all this? I see that some of what you stated is equivalent to numerology but where did you find the information on the angels and ascended masters and so forth. Thanks for Posting*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply put. its what I have been doing for many, many years. I have been in contact with the spiritual realm for as long as I remember and have worked as a medium for many years. Refer to the page 'ANGEL NUMBERS Book' for more information.

      Blessings,

      Joanne Walmsley
      Sacred Scribes

      Delete
    2. I've been seeing the number 444 every single day & looked it up to find that it means I'm on the right path and to ask my angels for guidance. Today aloud I asked them for help in my life and leading me where I'm supposed to go, then I started seeing 369. Reading that it means the angels have heard me..really amazes me honestly. This has brought on a whole new light to my life

      Delete
  4. You posted the comment at 1:11, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been seeing 369,936,693 etc constantly for the last 2 years.It really hit me straight in the face yesterday when I randomly had to stop my car at the side of the road so my brother could catch a taxi to the airport as there were no taxis in the taxi stand.Out of all the houses we stopped at no:369 (unknowingly) and he phoned for a taxi.It was a very special moment for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, it' s frustrating as i don' t know why this happens.

      Delete
  6. I have used these 3 particular numbers for many years. Thank you for this <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what dose this say about the the persons born on 3/9/69

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/02/number-3.html

      Delete
  8. The truth is love and Gods word is truth. Mediums and psychics get knowledge from fallen angels=death.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have several 3, 6 and 9s throughout my chart! So cool to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My birthday 3/3/69 still trying to understand the mystery of what that means, my numerology contains 11, 22, 33. Any ideas? Since 2012 my life has changed drastically and I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what is happening to me, I went from not caring about the spiritual world to being in a world I don't understand at all,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR NUMBERS
      http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/p/how-to-work-out-your-own-numerology.html

      DATE OF BIRTH NUMEROLOGY
      http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/p/date-of-birth-numerology.html

      Joanne

      Delete
    2. I'm seeing these numbers (369, 963, 639) since last 8-10 years.

      I'm also having troubles since. 2012, just like greenmann369.

      Delete
    3. i love you Joanne Sacred Scribes for this information

      Delete
  11. Thanks so so much for this empowering insight Message! Stay blessed in Jesus Name AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This kinda tripping me out right know... everything this says is happening... i vibrated a fear based life from birth. And just recently the coin flip... thank you for sharing😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grateful 💜💙!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey everybody..... I have Numbers 963 on my identity card... all life i see 369 in different order when i look at time it is for example 16:39 etc.. Sometimes even four times a day sometimes I do not see anything else. It is very intense and I feel strangely. My facebok is Jaroslav Býbák Novák
    please write me somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  15. as a kid I walked up to my friends bicycle lock and picked it. It was 3-6-9 and no one believed me that I just did it. 45 years later I am still searching for how that happened, but have found some solace knowing I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My auto tag has 369 and just noticed it. I have been recently made aware of my amazing gifts. I am on a rapid learning path of spiritual journey that I never thought I would embrace.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 369 tesla code, a universal sign that you can connect always with the eternal now. healing 369hz 936hz 639hz

    ReplyDelete