Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 438


Number 438 is a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 3, and the vibrations of number 8. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the energies of the Archangels. Number 3 relates to assistance and encouragement, self-expression and communication, enthusiasm, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, broad-minded thinking, natural talents and skills. Number 3 suggests that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, management, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and discernment, a love of humanity and world transformation. Number 8 is also the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 438 indicates that you have toiled consistently and have been persistent in pursuing and serving your soul mission, and this has manifested a continued supply of abundance in your life. Give any financial concerns or worries to the angels for healing and transmutation, and trust that your hard work and efforts will continue to manifest ample supply into your life. Your wants and needs will be met, and you will reap rewards for work done well.

Part of your life purpose may involve teaching others about their true spiritual origin and potential. Have the confidence and self-belief that you have all the necessary characteristics and talents to achieve all that you put your heart and mind towards.

Angel Number 438 may suggest that your material life is changing in positive ways, with a significant increase to your prosperity and abundance. It may be indicating that some new possessions or additions may be entering your life shortly. If you have an inkling or idea that you would like to put into practice, now would be a most auspicious time to look into your options and take positive action.

Number 438 relates to number 6 (4+3+8=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



18 comments:

  1. In the name of GOD! This article brought me into tears of mesmerize and joy!!!
    I saw this number in my dreams two days ago: On January 01 - And I typed it in to google the meaning. And this came out. So very beautifully said and true I have no words to describe it!
    THANK YOU for the Enlightening! May GOD BLESS US ALL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and good day. Seeing you posted this message years ago. I was wondering if this message manifested in your reality yet! I sure hope it did because you deserve it. God bless you and namaste 🙏 💚🌍☝️💫

      Delete
    2. I woke up out of my bedroom and walk in the kitchen and it was 4:38am and had the funny feeling help me understand the meaning please someone

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and believable for me something just said... look that number up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For so many years, the number 438 has been a part of my life. I see The number in many different forms usually on a weekly basis. For over 30 years 438 has been my house..not my zip. The number in many different forms usually on a weekly basis. For over 30 years 438 has been my house telephone number… Not my zip. I mostly see it when I randomly glanced at the clock. I will get a feeling that and look over and see 4:38. Telephone number… Not my zip. I mostly see it when I randomly glanced at the clock. I will get a feeling and look over and it will be 4:38. I recently turned on my cell phone to find that it was 4:38. Just a couple of weeks ago my brother sent me a text so I looked at the time of text and it was 4:38. In the most recent occurrence was when I was shopping for work supplies. When I looked at the receipt the total was $438.38. Every time I see this number I feel blessed. I believe there is a purpose :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow-just randomly came across your post here from googling this precise # & topic...are you also from Sto,MA?

      Delete
  4. it is currently 4:38 p.m. on my clock and in front of me was a license plate that just passed by whose last 3 digits ended in 438.
    this is how I've been receiving guidance from my angels and ascended masters and I have over 250 photos of when the time and one or two or even three license plates at the same time.
    I have been receiving messages through license plates for about for years now and I see this on a daily basis and sometimes within minutes from each other.
    I know that I am here on a soul mission and this is how I'm being guided and prepared.
    I was taught to use my mind in conjunction with the laws of the universe to manifest my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one brought tears to my eyes,beutifull. I cant express how important this number is for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night i played ouija board with my father, cause he's felt my grandfathers presence around me sevral times. It all started when i was about 5 years old (I'm 21 now).

    So we asked how many spirits who was in the room, and the glass went over to 4. We also asked if it wanted to hurt us, the glass went to no, then to 3 and then 8. So we took the numbers and put them together, and found this link. And since 438 is an angel number, my father figured out pretty quick that this was a guardian angel we talked to. So he asked which guardian angel it was, and the glass went to L, which is the first letter in my name. And then my father knew what to ask next. What's ur name, was my fathers question. And the glass went over t W, which is the firts letter in my grandfathers name.

    So after all these years of constanty beliving my grandfather (dad's father) was my guardian angel, it was a good relief to finaly know the answer to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful🧚🏻‍♀️🤗

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless! So on point gotta love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sadly doesn't resonate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!! I am ready!!! Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless us all in this this AWAKENING YEAR;; for peace harmony trust & strength::: love ❤️ the real revolution! 🌈 ✊🏿 = ☮️

    ReplyDelete