14.8.11

ANGEL NUMBER 311

Number 311 is made up of the energies and vibrations of number 3 and number 1, with number 1 appearing twice doubling and amplifying its’ influences.  Two 1’s also relate to the karmic Master Number 11.  Number 3 lends its attributes of optimism, enthusiasm and joy, growth, expansion, communication and self expression.  The number 3 often indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked.  They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  The Masters also assist with manifesting your desires.   Number 1 adds its vibrations of motivation, positive energy, ambition and inspiration, striving forward to achieve goals, and find fulfilment and happiness.   Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our intentions, thoughts and beliefs.  The Master Number 11 resonates with illumination, enlightenment, inspirational, idealism and intuition. This makes 311 a powerful number of optimism, enthusiasm, communication, expansion and growth on all levels.


Angel Number 311 is a message from your angels to keep your thoughts positive and bright because you are currently in a position where your thoughts and expectations are manifesting at a rapid rate.  We create our realities and life experiences with our thoughts, beliefs and intentions, so make sure that you focus and concentrate on your desired outcomes and results and on what you truly want, rather than on what you don’t.

The repeating Angel Number 311 is a reminder that the energies and vibrations you project outward are reflected back to you.  Your angels and the Ascended Masters encourage you to keep your focus on your heart-centre and your Divine path and life purpose.  Maintain a positive attitude in order to manifest your wants and needs.  Your angels and the Ascended Masters surround you, encouraging positive energies in your life.

Look to ways to use your natural communication skills and joyful disposition to uplift others, and have the courage to live your truths and express yourself with love and optimism.

Number 311 relates to number 5 (3+1+1=5) and Angel Number 5.

Also see:
Repeating 3’s and 1’s (13, 31, 311, 313, 331 etc)
Angel Number 31
Angel Number 313
Angel Number 331

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been in the repeating number wake up stage for almost a year now. It started with 11:11 111, than went to 222,333,444 for a long time , than 555 came into play, than they would all come mixed, and multiple times a day till the point where i was seeing over 5 different coded over 20 times a day almost anywhere I am near numbers in every form, now almost a year later Ive started seeing new code prompts, starting with daily 711 everywhere, than 777 and 1212 and 1010, now I am seeing them mixed with 911 and now just this week I am seeing over and over 611,711, and 311 as well as 666 and 123(6) And Ive seen now for the first time in a while the gran daddy 11:11 once more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen the exact same number sequences as you on a daily basis, except for 123. I have also seen a lot of other number sequences too. I can't really tell anybody else, because they all just look at me as if I am crazy, so it's nice to see some other people in the same boat. :)
      I still get confused from time to time about the significance of the different angel number sequences in regards to myself and my life happenings.
      Some extended info and/or tips or opinions from other people would be nice thanks x

      Delete
  3. When ever i seen the number 311, with out a doubt and with out fail it means that big money is coming in for me. i either get it within 24 hours and no longer than 3 days. Most likely it comes in 24 hours.

    its mentioned that 311 brings joyous news so may be its still along those lines. but 311 has always noted for me money is coming in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3/11 is my birthday, so this number arrangement means a lot to me. And after reading this, it fits me to the T...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

      Delete
  5. I see the number 311 all the time. Anybody care to comment and I will expand. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen this number repeatedly for as long as I can remember. This gives me something to think about but doesn't answer my question as to why. Wondering if you feel the same way?

      Delete
    2. Really do. Sorry it took me so long to post. There is something real here. I used to look at it as a premonition of bad things to come but now I look at it as a good thing but still do not know what it means. I see 311 everywhere. I saw a guy at a soccer game teh other day and he had a tattoo on his arm that said 311 (and not the band) it was a military thing. Then I was on Amazon and was looking at something and every review had 311 comments. No kidding. I printed it out and still have it. What I take from this is there is alot more out there that we cannot understand yet.

      Delete
  6. Whenever I see 311, it always reminds me of the band 311. I immediately think of the song Come Original (listen to it!), and it reminds me to be myself. Now after reading this description, it makes perfect sense. Find yourself, love yourself, do what you want to do with all your passion, and you will find your happiness. Success in anything in life comes from love.

    Most times I am driving when I see the number 311. I will see it on exit signs or mile markers. Other times I see it on the clock. I always get a comforting sense that everything is okay. 311, to me, feels like it means that I am on the right path, but need to stay true to who I am, and know that that is enough. I should stop worrying and just do. Stop fearing my "flaws", and be fearless.

    I believe that there is something guiding me to look at this number. I have also been guided to look at 1234, 1243, 234, 911, 321 and now 310, 910, and 1233 ( a number before...). I have also had very interesting dreams that I looked up on www.dreammoods.com and found everything to be true to my situation. In a nutshell, my dreams and these numbers are telling me that I am in the process of starting a new part of myself and my life. It is a journey that will need hard work and determination, but will give me life-long beneficial results. I need to stay true to myself and express myself in order to succeed. However, recently I have been a little depressed and "stuck in a rut". My dreams have been of the fears I have and running away from my problems. Seeing the recurring numbers reminds me that I have help around me and can ask for it whenever I need. I have been seeing these recurring numbers for about a year. I am aware of them now and have started researching the meanings.

    I believe I was guided to find these explainations so I could read how to progress. I wasn't getting the picture yet, so in two seperate, subconscious states I was "warned" or "guided". Now I know that all this is not just hocus pocus. There is too much coincidence and meaning behind all these numbers that relates so deeply to my life. Everything I read is true for me. 911 means to me that my goals are almost complete. I need to continue to believe in myself and my work and lead the way to inspire others. I am almost finished with this transformation of myself at this point in my life. Not only can I feel it, but I am being reassured through my dreams and a subconscious pull to numbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have just wrote your post myself - thats how closely I have those same thoughts / feelings!

      Delete
    2. with a couple exceptions.. One being - I did think of 311, but not 'Come Original' rather 'Down' lol.

      Good luck on your journey!

      Delete
  7. My friends and I went to the beach. There were three of us, we got two hotel rooms. The first one was 311, then we got another one completely nicer and different with an ocean view for a good price and it was 311 as well. I had de ja vu the whole time and I learned about the power of manifesting your fears and desires.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello last night I had a dream or visitation from my deceased friend Phil. It was so vivid as he knew and I knew he had pasted on. I asked him how he is doing and has he visited his mother or brother yet? He replied No not yet but I wanted to come see you. He said they wrote on me 311 several times so I wouldn't forget to tell you. I have no idea what this means and if anyone could shine some light I would greatly appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are good communication skills with people in general then you could use it to look for ways to use your natural communication skills and joyful disposition to uplift others, and have the courage to live your truths (what are truly your very Heart core beliefs) and express yourself with love and optimism.

      Namasté Brother (as anyone on Earth is of spiritual family)

      Delete