Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 103


Number 103 is a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 1, number 0 and number 3. Number 1 brings its vibrations of creation and new beginnings, inspiration and insight, originality and initiative, independence and uniqueness, motivation, striving forward and progress, creating your own reality, achievement and success. Number 0 is the number of the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies and reinforces, amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with. Number 0 is the symbol of ‘nothingness’ and denotes freedom from limitations in this material world. Number 0 resonates with eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. The number 0 stands for potential and/or choice and relates to developing one’s spiritual aspects and is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find all of your answers. Number 3 adds its influences of optimism and joy, inspiration and creativity, self-expression and communication, imagination and intelligence, sociability and society, energy, growth and expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills. Number 3 is also the number of the Ascended Masters. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires.They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within. Number 3 tells you that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked.

Angel Number 103 is a call to attention and your angels remind you that ‘everything happens for a reason’. Things are taking place in your life that will set you on a new course of action and/or direction, and the angels ask that you follow as guided as this will be the right path for you. The promptings of your angels and your inner-self will ensure that you take the most appropriate and right action at the right Divine time. Listen to the messages of your intuition and inner-wisdom, and look out for directions and/or signs from your angels, the Ascended Masters and Universal Energies.

Angel Number 103 is a message from your angels that you are to pay attention to and follow your intuition as you are receiving information and guidance as to the decisions and choices to make and the next steps to take. You are being led towards your Divine life purpose and soul mission and your angels ask that you remain positive and optimism about your passion/s and purpose. Trust that you have all the skills, talents and abilities within you that are needed to accomplish your goals and aspirations. The angels will ensure that all falls into place for you when you follow their guidance.

If you are feeling unsure of your next steps, Angel Number 103 asks you to trust that your angels and the Ascended Masters are always available to you for help, guidance and support. All you need to do is ask.

Number 103 also relates to number 4 (1+0+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

Also see:

*

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much JoAnn! I absolutely love this site and use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 103 has change my belief in Christ. I was born Catholic boy and after confirmation didn't understand or believe the bible and Christ. I told God that I believe in him, but if Christ is real than prove it. The number 103 appeared to me for the first time when I was about the age of sixteen. I bought a pager in order to sell drugs, and when I activated it,(before I gave anyone the pager number) I received a page of the number 103. Although I was puzzled, I ignored the page and went on with my life. Almost everyday the pager gave me a page of 103. Later I started seeing it on the fryer timer at work every time I checked the timer, and it was only that time I would see it. Then it was on license plates and I would never pay attention to them, the number would just pop up on plates directly in front of me. I would here it with the Foreigner song "Hot Blooded". I'd look at the clock at that time every day and wouldn't pay attention to any other time except 11:34(on a digital clock it reads hell upside down which is the way the devil mocks God, an upside down cross). At this point I am starting to realize that this is not a coincidence, but I didn't know what it all meant. At around the age eighteen, I got interested in reading "The da Vinci Code". Reading it, knowing that it is only a novel composed of accurate facts around the locations of settings and facts of things such as the divine number, I enjoyed it but didn't put 100% stock into they bloodline of Christ still around today. I got into a discussion with a friend of the opposite gender(who I believe is to this day or at least was an atheist) about the book and was discussing the fact in the book that Jesus Christ was a man and arguably God in one, that truly existed, but the argument is whether his is the messiah(Son of God) or not. The book also talked about how Christ wasn't born on December 25, it was just a was to counter act the pagan winter solstice, and this was also discussed with my friend. She replied to me, "Yes, my grandmother told me he was born January 3rd", the date 103. I was shocked, and went home. When I got to my room I pulled of my pager to put on the dresser and before I could set it down, again the page of 103 was on it. I yelled at my pager, "who the hell are you", though I knew who it was, and received another page of 10333. It was clear that it was Christ. He used a friend to tell me his day of birth was January 3rd(1-03). Christ died at the age 33. It's a hard story to believe for most, but not one part of this story is fabricated. Either its true or I am insane, but the insane don't question their sanity or know their crazy. I was questioning mine all the time. But this number brought me faith, comfort, acknowledgement that Christ is real, and the realization that God was reaching out for me because I asked. The underlying theme of my life story that I would like to get across is if you don't believe in God and Jesus, please, ask for a sign from God. You can be angry, sad, and cursing at Him when you ask. Just please, try it and he will reveal His presence to you. God Bless and may my story give Hope to others or at least the start of conversation with God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would just like to say, your story touched me because I can relate and I know every bit of information you brought to this is indeed true. I'd say about 5 years ago, I too asked upon God with anger, frustration, and sorrow all in 1 to show himself. I said, if there's a God, prove it. As I paced around, calling out to him, I finally just gave up and stood for a minute. Then proceeding back into the house filled with doubt. But, for some reason, A bit of me did believe that he would show me somehow and I sure enough was expecting it because simply I wanted proof of his existence. Only because I've always believed in him, but after a long life span of bad luck, I was giving up on my faith. Later, that same night, I ended up visiting a friends house. By this time, I had forgotten all about it. I wasn't too worried of anything. Just hanging out, seeking enjoyment. Suddenly, I look out the window. As soon as I went for a peek, the street light had just blown out as if something had struck it as I seen large sparks shooting above. At that same moment, I was frightened. I was freaking out, my legs were shaking. Not saying a single word, as I looked over at my friend. He didn't even know what had went on or why I was acting this way. He looked at me as I looked at him and he immediately gotten frightened by just how I afraid I was. He tried calming me down and had me try to focus on other things, but none of that worked. I was scared out of my mind. I felt like this night had just started although I thought I was about to die. I couldn't take the fear any longer. I called put to God, to save me from this horrible incident. I prayed so loudly with fear. No longer than 2 seconds after.. Whoooosh. I fell back into my chair with a big smile on my face, filled with sorrow. I felt my heavenly father touch me. It was the most pleasant feeling ever. I no longer felt afraid, my legs stopped shaking. I knew from that point on, God is real! I could never doubt his existence. He's proven it to me so many times over. Unfortunately, that is what brought me here to this exact page. I was having doubt about my angels. I keep having this feeling of doubt. But, fortunately this by the grace of God. I was brought here for a reason. After reading your story, I had to reply to this. I could just feel the presents of him at the end of your story knowing this resonates with me. God is real and so are the angels. You opened my eyes even wider. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. I too have once witnessed something like the presence of god. Luckily he saved me but now I have been dealing with a broken rib that just won’t heal. Any thoughts and prayers would much help me

      Delete
  3. No matter it is numbers or a soft breeze, a song, a dream - god or guidance could speak through them... it can be as symbolic or as literal as a conversation. The interaction is real, but our interpretation can be off. Feel from your heart and set less definite boundaries and solid meaning to it, leave it flexible and ask god or your guides to give you more validations whether the interpretation is spot on or needs fine-tuning. What we fixate on we couldn't hear god's refinement. most importantly individual guidances may only be meaningful for one person and needs that person's life experience to decode, yet on the same token, the person can decode off because of the ego/pain of some other experience. Thank you for sharing and good luck to your journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grateful and blessed for this and all other messages and infinite guidance I receive.
    I'm going true some challenging times, yet I choose what resonates with me and my spirit and what no longer does not, I discard.
    Timely and most needed message. I fear not, I'll keep on surging forward fearlessly, safe , protected, Devinely guided, clear minded, blessed and grateful for all my blessings and all those yet to come.
    I've seen this combination endless of times & just about reading it's meaning. 🧘‍♀️☯️🙌 Thank you Joanne,my Earth Angel. I love you.❤❤❤
    Much love, peace and Light to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see 103,1111,999,123,777,all day every day I've been fighting whatever the hell is happening to me and diving deeper into a place I'd rather not go. BUT I FOUND THESE #s and well thank you all for your time in putting this together for all of us ,truly grateful respectfully Cory A.

    ReplyDelete