20.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 123


Number 123 resonates with the compilation of the qualities and attributes of the numbers 1, 2 and 3.  Number 1 promotes new beginnings and starting anew, motivation and taking action, striving forward and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition.  Number 1 also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  Number 2 resonates with service to others, diplomacy and compromise, balance, flexibility and adaptability, duality, encouragement and kindness.  Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission.  Number 3 adds self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, growth, expansion and the principles of increase.  Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters.  It indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked.  The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  

Number 1 encourages you to step forward and start something new, different and life-changing.  Number 2 sets you on your course with balance, faith and ability, and number 3 sees expansion of concepts and life-themes, and expressing and communicating from your authentic self.  Angel Number 123 can be seen as a number of progression and/or steps along a journey or life path.

Angel Number 123 is often seen as ‘steps’, with subsequent number sequences (eg. 456 ... 789) appearing once the 123 sequence is acknowledged and recognized, and the ‘steps’ and actions taken by the individual.  If feeling any doubts or fears about which actions to take, ask for guidance and assistance from the angels and listen to your intuition and inner-wisdom.  Know that you have all that you need within to achieve your goals and aspirations ... you just have to make the choices to do so, and take the appropriate actions.   Have faith and trust in yourself, your angels and the Ascended Masters.  

Number 123 can also be seen as number 6 (1+2+3=6) and Angel Number 6.

Also see:
Angel Number 321

*
For personal guidance, insight and assistance, book a Reading/Consultation with Joanne at:
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
or
Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne

Joanne
Sacred Scribes


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes

12 comments:

  1. I have been married for 34 years so this must have been happening that long because it usually happens when I'm with my husband but we get the # 1234 alot over the years..I haven't seen a write up for this combo can you tell me what it means? Thanks Patti B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like more than half the times I look at the clock its 123 or 1234
      If you have learned anything about it since posting this comment please let me.

      Delete
    2. I have this everyday it realy bothers me x

      Delete
  2. That's interesting Patti...I was curious about number sequencing because I see the number sequence 1234 ALL the time...It compelled me to see if there was something to this. I'm interesting in hearing if there's a reason behind seeing this and only this, sequence...over and over again.
    Thanks as well. Lory M

    ReplyDelete
  3. The number sequences '1234' often refers to 'steps' along your path.

    You can also look at each number individually and see that just as one follows the other, so do the steps along your path.

    1 refers to new beginnings and striving forward ... 2 refers to finding balance and bringing things together ... 3 refers to expressing yourself creatively and 4 relates to working towards (and achieving) your goals with passion and persistence.

    I hope this has shed some light for you ...

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello. Thank-you very much for this information. i too see the numbers 123 all the time. I'm wondering though, many other people have interpreted this number to mean "simply your life". I'm just wondering what you think of that interpretation, and why/how your interpretation is different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zameer,
    I'm not sure of other people's interpretations of the repeating number sequences as I can only go with the information/messages given to me while in meditation/communication with the angels.

    My best advice would be to go with what resonates with you personally ...

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see this number everyday no matter what, even if I try to avoid it. The number will pop up on TV. I’ll get a cell phone message at 9:23.i can’t get away from this number it’s been going on for 3years now. And it really annoying that I don’t know what it means

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this reading. It's super accurate and in a timely fashion. :-D The initial statement in the last paragraph was a bit confused for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my own "unique" communication with the angels, this number also means to Let go of anything that is no longer serving a positive purpose. In my case, both interpretations are correct: both doreens and Joannes respectively. Also, in my experience, this number signifies that GOD and all his infinite light forces are near you. father, son, holy spirit. 1 2 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I typed in "123", because it seemed like for the past few weeks that was the number I was seeing...every time I looked at the clock. I was starting to think it meant something. I've been going through a rough time in my life for the past few months and I started seeing the number. I wonder if it is a sign, in some way assuring me that things will come together for me, I just have to move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I been seeing the numbers 123 for a while now.most of the time I watch the time it shows up.its been going on for more than a year now. Angels help me move foward

    ReplyDelete