Monday, July 25, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 164


Number 164 is a combination of the attributes and energies of number 1, the vibrations of number 6 and the attributes of number 4. Number 1 lends its vibrations of fresh starts and new beginnings, positivity and open-mindedness, attainment, fulfilment and success. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and action. Number 6 brings its attributes of the monetary and financial aspects of life, provision and providing, love of home and family, domesticity, nurturing and caring for others, and finding solutions to problems. Number 4 resonates with willpower and effort, traditional values, stability and ability, building solid foundations and working diligently towards achieving goals. Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 164 indicates that the hard work and effort you have put into your endeavours will have long-term benefits for you and your loved ones, and you are encouraged to keep up the great work. Know that your needs will be met due to your diligence and determination to achieve and succeed. Give any anxieties or worries to your angels, and focus your energies upon your soul urgings and pursuing your Divine life purpose.

Release any feelings or fears of loss or lack and trust that your monetary issues will be sorted for your highest good and you will have all that need, when you need it. Keep a positive and optimistic attitude and outlook and be grateful and appreciative for all that you have, and all you are yet to receive.

Angel Number 164 tells you that now that you have asked the angels for their help and guidance, you need to be open to receiving and accepting their assistance with an open heart and mind.

Number 164 relates to the karmic number 11 (1+6+4=11) and Angel Number 11.

Also see:
Angel Number 461


*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Joanne. That was extremely, extremely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne this just what our home circle needs, I will be leaving a donation for the wonderful work you do.
    From the Zanta circle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, last night in my sleep the number 164 clearly popped into my head, it was shown to me clearly, and I knew it was a message from God. I texted it to myself this morning when I woke up at 7:00am, throughout the day, I wondered what it meant. I thought I was going crazy when I decided to Google it given the fact that it was such a random number, I was shocked to find this website as well as others with the interpretation. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this number on the regular, multiple times a day. It's been around my life for so long that I find it strange when I don't see it. If this truly is the message, I welcome you into my life.

    ReplyDelete