Friday, July 22, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 138


Number 138 is a blend of the vibrations of number 1, the attributes of number 3 and the energies of number 8. Number 1 relates to self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition, new beginnings and a fresh approach. It also relates to courage, motivation, striving forward and progress and reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 3 offers assistance and encouragement, communication and enthusiasm, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, broad-minded thinking, self-expression, talent and skills. Number 3 also indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 138 suggests that you keep listening to your inner-wisdom and angelic guidance and take positive action as directed.  There may be some new opportunities that will present to you in regards to income, employment and/or promotion, so don’t be afraid to try something different and exciting. Trust that you have all the skills and abilities you’ll need, and what you don’t already know you’ll learn quickly. The angels and Ascended Masters are helping you to manifest abundance and prosperity into your life, and you are reminded that as with the law of ‘giving and receiving’ when you have plenty, you have plenty to share with others.

Angel Number 138 is a message that you are manifesting your material supply of abundance, particularly in regards to your career and earning potentials. You are being supported by the Universal Energies and Ascended Masters and they are helping you to receive the supply of abundance that you have manifested through your thoughts, affirmations and actions. Accept the blessings of abundance with gratitude to ensure a continued flow of supply.

Number 138 also relates to number 3 (1+3+8=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

Also see:
Angel Number 831

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

19 comments:

  1. It is exactly how my life goes on, even with the usual ups and downs like we have here on earth.
    I am grateful for this number I was born with.

    Thank you for a great learning page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I have seen this number since childhood. Whenever 138 comes up into my life, things start to happen. Career, marriage, plot of land house is built on are all examples of how this number connects with me. Rat Miki, Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does it mean when you wake up from a nightmare and see the number 138

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every moment Grateful! 💜💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the number that follows me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This number follows me too!! I’ll think we have a serial stalker on our hands 😱

      Delete
  6. A personal anecdote, because it was one of the first times I can recall some of the most compelling sources of intuition I've yet to discover in my journey.

    I was looking for a new vehicle when I was 18, and remembered telling a friend if I ever had the funds to purchase a 67-69 Ford Thunderbird, I would jump on it. For fun, I browsed the local classifieds and found a 68 Thunderbird, immaculate, in a fresh coat of red--my favorite color. I just so happened to have enough to purchase it at its alarmingly low price. I couldn't refuse the opportunity.

    On the way to procure temporary registration for the car, I happened to be wearing a Misfits t-shirt and just before arriving at the DMV the song "We Are 138" played on a mix cd I had in the head unit. The song ended exactly as I entered the building. The number given to me was 138, and upon returning to my car, the time happened to be 01:38PM. It wasn't until then I realized all these strange coincidences.

    Years later, the above passage about wealth and abundance speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad somebody mentioned this song, lol - interestingly the lyrics are
      "[Chorus]
      We are 138, We are 138, We are 138
      We are 138, We are 138, We are 138
      We are 138, We are 138
      In the eyes of cyborg

      [Verse 1]
      Do you think we're robot clean
      Does this face look almost mean
      Is it time to be an android not a man

      [Verse 2]
      The pleasantries are gone
      We're stripped of all we were
      In the eyes of cyborg

      [Chorus]
      We are 138, We are 138, We are 138
      We are 138, We are 138, We are 138
      8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8
      8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8"


      I love the Misfits though lyrically they have not struck me as wordsmiths lol. I don't particularly think it's all that deep but to entertain the idea that this could be a comment on the rise of an underdog class is quite entertaining, considering the context of the song and the way it is used. Depending on who we and the cyborgs are, of course.

      Delete
    2. Funny, not funny... But I always figured Glen Danzig was refering to the police code 138 for drunk and disorderly in that song. I mean, it is the Misfits.

      Delete
  7. I found i should left comment here about my 138. I think mine relate with love when i was 9th grade i changed my school to another one's named 138 and there i found my significant other after that day I've kept seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharing my experience. Ive taken psychodelics over the past 2 years and i had an experience and saw that number. And ever since then ive been seeing it every single day and not just once. I dont really understand what its trying to show me because nothing out of the oridinary would happen. As in luck or a good karma or anything in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grateful and blessed. Now and always.🙏❤
    Sending endless love to everyone and all.🙌❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting frustrated by these numbers now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you … I am ready 🙏

    ReplyDelete