Sunday, July 24, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 158


Number 158 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 1, the vibrations of number 5 and the energies of number 8. Number 1 resonates with creativity and initiative, new beginnings, self-reliance and tenacity, striving towards achieving success and attainment. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. Number 5 adds its vibrations of major changes, versatility and adaptability, inspiration, motivation and activity, making positive life choices and decisions that suit who you truly are, and personal freedom. Number 8 relates to the vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, material and monetary mastery, income and finance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity.  Number 8 is also the number of Karma, the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 158 suggests that you take the time to meditate and listen to your intuitive messages as the angels are guiding you through important changes and are leading you towards wonderful new beginnings and opportunities. Trust that all is going to Divine plan in your life and you are fully supported in every way.

Angel Number 158 is a message from your angels that the positive affirmations, visualizations and actions you have taken will manifest your desired results in regards to your income, finances and abundance. Staying positive and expressing gratitude and appreciation will ensure further abundance.

If you have been feeling the strong urge to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession, or heart-based service, Angel Number 158 may be suggesting that now is an auspicious time to consider your options and take a definite step in that direction. As you honour and follow your intuition and passionately serve your soul purposeprosperity and abundance will flow into your life. Success on all levels will enter your life with faith, time and patience.
  Number 158 relates to number 5 (1+5+8=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

Also see:
Angel Number 851

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

11 comments:

  1. The other day I wound and set my watch that I haven't used for a few months. I checked the time on my laptop and it was 1.58pm. I went to change the time on my watch.....and it was on exactly 1.58pm! Today I was telling some friends the story when I glanced down at my watch and saw that the time was 1.58pm again! In searching for the meaning of this I came across your page and what you have written here totally ties in with me! :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did a prayer today... Serious one, I'm no believer in religion. Yet i need the help. Something told me, by time I ended my prayer. Is a number I had to search. Ofc 1:58 am is the time. Odd... In the prayer.. I asked for help in a lot of things. All of this ties to every request... 1. Number 1: I wanted to change my career... My success etc.. I requested guidance and help with My success. So the number is accurate. 2. Number 5: love, family and all of the above. Ibask for guidance again... As I make big changes... Especially w/the girl I love. Answer... Seems it's postive and will change... 323 (wanted to type 3rd). Fiancee... I am in debt atm. Ibask for guidance. This all ti3s to my prayer... I do believe. Theirs someone watching over us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these numbers showing up for me are pure clarity. my birth month is Jan and my birth year is 1958 ('58) so it is clear that this message is directly for me. My life number is 5 and all these numbers add up to 5 as well. On target! Thank you for making this information available to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, so much, for this, Joanne.

    I was looking for an angel numerology book and one of the reviews for the book I was looking at mentioned this website as being a far better resource. I'm so glad I followed that path that was opened for me.

    I have been on a spiritual journey of gratitude, meditation and manifestation for a little over a year now and it's been so amazing.

    My entire life I have had a constant ringing in my ears. Occasionally, the ringing makes a quick sound like a pulse or charge in a few beats - kind of like taking all five fingers and pressing down quickly on piano keys all at once, but I've never paid much mind to it until the other day. While I was sitting in my living room watching the fire in my fireplace, the pulses occurred in my ears and I was suddenly inspired to count the pulses, which I have never done in the past. I grabbed a pen and (all I had to write on was) a paper towel and the first pulse was only one time and then a few seconds pause, then five times and a few seconds pause and then eight pulses and then the pulses stopped and returned to just my plain ringing.

    Now today, I have been pointed to this website, to this message and I feel my chest swelling with love, excitement and validation that I am moving in the right direction and I should keep going. You see, I had stopped meditating in the last few weeks, beginning to lose my motivation for it. I believe Angels were literally "boxing my ears" trying to get my attention to tell me I need to get back to it!

    Thank you so much for being here, Joanne. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Resulta que estaba viendo el video que tiktok y busque la hora que era esta, y cuando decía la parte de que debes "servicio basado en el corazón, el Ángel Número 158 puede estar sugiriendo que ahora es un momento propicio para considerar sus opciones y tomar un paso definitivo en esa dirección". Me escribió mi crusch. Waohh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite. 🧡🔥
    Divine timing ✨️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  7. Infinitely grateful for you, Joanne; for the love and light you are 🙏🤍✨️🙌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you 🙏 I’m ready and open to my new becomings 🙏🙏🙏 live learn love and laugh 🙏❤️❤️❤️ #158

    ReplyDelete