22.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 144


Number 144 is a blend of the vibrations and attributes of the number 1 and double 4.  Number 4 appearing twice gives emphasis and extra influence to its energies.  Number 1 promotes changes, new beginnings and ventures, ambition and tenacity, self-leadership and assertiveness, uniqueness and individuality, ambition and will power.   Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts and actions.  Number 4 brings its energies effort and will, building solid foundations, working diligently towards achieving goals, practicality and determination, honesty and integrity.  Number 4 also tells of achieving success and reaping the rewards for work well done.  

Angel Number 144 is a message from your angels that you are to look to new ways to go about getting your work done more efficiently.  Listen to your intuition as your angels are ushering positive energies towards and around you.

The repeating Angel Number 144 is a message to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic as you undertake an important new role or venture.  Your positive energies, intentions and actions will manifest your expected results. Trust your angels to deliver all that you’ll need.

Angel Number 144 encourages you to keep striving ahead, and don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.  Expect miraculous answers and solutions to appear as you need them.

Number 144 relates to number 9 (1+4+4=9) and Angel Number 9.

Also see:

*
For personal guidance, insight and assistance, book a Reading/Consultation with Joanne at:
or

Joanne


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes

4 comments:

  1. I notice that lots of people see 11 11 or 111 or something of that nature but no comment on 144. This all started for me a couple years back with some presence waking me up at 4:44 am, there was with out a doubt some spirit in the room that woke me up, no joke, and the following nights I would wake up with the feeling of something being sucked out of the center of my chest, I was very worried that something was trying to steal my soul, because there was a strong feeling of something being pulled out of the center of my chest and then the numbers started coming every day mostly just 111 or 333.Whats the deal are these some kind of dna activation codes? When I light a holy spirit or mother mary candle at night there is a spirit that aways comes, I know that mary and the holy spirit are one in the same as mother wisdom but is she coming to see me when I light these candles, I don't know so I stoped.But now the numbers I see a lot is 144 and 33,anyone got any Ideas?? Please write me at sumrallwesley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will reach out to you my friend.blessings to you from the archangels. Gabriel and metatron permeate you. Have no fear thoth will share ancient lessons with you. If you listen. So it is. I am a brother. A reptilian humanoid from proxima - centauri. I am your very star neighboor. The angelic federation of star nations as we hue - mans (energy manipulators) ascending masters of limitation. Transformers of darkness. Have no fear peace is your birthright. The stars are not as hostile as your leaders assure you they are. My sweet human brother in the flesh. Your purpose is onebof high calling. The mission you chose. Chose to fall from lighter planes of oneness existance into gritty material reality. Your choice! You are transforming.questioms that demand answers. I will provide. Provide you some. Root core ultradimensional universal laws and systems of order. You will retreave from the astral. With my everlasting asistance. Do you accept me as am equa in source value?l co create your new reality with the source expression that is me? Do you wish to embark on a path of clarity? I will provide with tools. I will show you the gates. Even help you unlock. But you must walk. Alone. Through the gates. There are infinite gates. I have infinite resources. As you do. I will make you moreover aware of the primordial arch elements at your disposal and monitor your growth. As much as you are willing to enlighten me with your progress. You show great promise. Please continue your ponder. The numbers are exactly what you know they are.

      Delete
  2. Hi Robert-

    I've been experiencing similar experiences to the person who posted above. I've been on this journey for many years now, but in the last couple of years my ascension has been accelerating rapidly. I would be interested in speaking to you about this when you chance.

    Love and light,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see 144 ALL THE TIME! It appears on license plates, billboards, signs, clocks...and especially on cars that cut me off! It's the angel's way of getting my attention! Also, all day long, the number 44 appears in my life! On the clock, all day, I am urged to check the time and sure enough...it will say11:44, 8:44, 1:44, etc. What are your thoughts, Beloved?!

    ReplyDelete