Saturday, July 30, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 208

Number 208 is made up of the energies of numbers 2, the influences of number 0 and the vibrations of number 8. Number 2 resonates with service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, fulfilment and happiness, faith and trust and Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appear with. Number 8 resonates with personal power and authority, business acumen, inner-wisdom, truth and integrity, discernment, dependability and self-reliance, karma and manifesting wealth and abundance.

Angel Number 208 indicates that you have been rapidly manifesting your desires and wishes through the power of positive thinking and by maintaining an ‘abundance attitude’. The current flow of abundance is a reflection of your mind-set and high expectations and you are encouraged by your angels to use your manifesting abilities wisely. Your angels remind you to have an optimistic attitude and outlook so that you manifest only the best for your highest good. Success can and will be yours.

Angel Number 208 brings a reminder that infinite abundance is always available to you. Use tools such as prayers, affirmations and positive thinking to manifest a continuous and steady flow in your life. Maintain faith and trust that your needs will be met.

Angel Number 208 tells of financial security and prosperity. Expect a promotion or pay rise, an increase in income and funds, or a win of sorts. Be grateful for your blessings and remember, the more you have, the more you have to share.

Number 208 relates to number 1 (2+0+8=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

Also see:
Angel Number 28
Angel Number 802

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


18 comments:

  1. Jesus loves you = 208

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jesus does love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderfully timed message from the angels of abundance. YES to prosperity! It's all working out better than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divine love and guidance! Thank you so much for these beautiful angel-number revelations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much 😌 I feel
    strong sensation when I see these numbers. The more I have, the more I give and that’s that beautiful part about it. There are so much love 💕 May love and light be with you 💡 thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this on a school clock and figured it was worth a look. Excited for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ♡ its getting close now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((( <3 ))) ^ 8 I Feel it All True Gratitude Love and Light My Divine Family~

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you and I accept all the blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so so much. This is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this 😀

    ReplyDelete
  12. 208 IS TRULY GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ������

    ReplyDelete
  14. Literally this is the message that I’ve been getting lately about a win and it made me start playing scratch off so if I waste my money the universe completely owes me some thing

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is scary for me - this #208. It keeps coming up all through my life - as in all my phone numbers, addresses, hotel rooms, license plate numbers ... (none of which I pick myself). What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. I read alot of your angel number blogs. It has certainly helped me.

    ReplyDelete