Monday, July 25, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 162


Number 162 is made up of the attribute of number 1, the vibrations of number 6 and the energies of number 2. Number 1 resonates with the vibrations of creation, beginning new projects or ventures, inner-strength and tenacity, self-leadership and assertiveness. Number 1 encourages us to strive forward with courage and tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, providing for the self and others, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability.  Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower and overcoming obstacles. Number 2 adds it energies of balance and harmony, duality and diplomacy, devotion, duty and service, adaptability and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 162 prompts you to ask yourself what your passions and life purpose are. Listen to your intuition and take heed of your soul’s urgings. Ask yourself, “what brings me closer to my soul mission, and what takes me away from it?”

Angel Number 162 is also a message to stay strong and centered and trust that your material needs will be met, most likely in the most unexpected of ways. Use positive 
affirmations, visualizations and a positive attitude to manifest your desired outcomes in all areas of your life.

Angel Number 162 asks that you trust the guidance you have been receiving intuitively regarding the next steps to take. Your ideas, thoughts and actions will provide solutions to your monetary issues. Have faith and trust that your material wants and needs will be taken care of as you pursue your life purpose. Give any fears or worries to the angels to heal and transmute. Your next step is to take positive action in the right direction.

Look for new ways to bring love and light into your home and family life.

Number 162 relates to number 9 (1+6+2=9) and Angel Number 9.

Also see:
Angel Number 261

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

8 comments:

  1. I have order number 162 at the sorrentos in arbutus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started my website. It took 162$ To get the domain and hosting I needed. I haven't had the money then I looked at my bank account I had exactly 162$. This is my life purpose. Angel numbers never let me down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream a few weeks ago & I heard the number 162 continue being called out to me & also I was seeing the number,so what I did was play the 3 digit numbers in the lottery,but It never came out,so can anyone else give me some ingo or insight on this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See yourself in the numbers. Seek your purpose m. Be kind to those closest around you. Try to find balance.

      Delete
  4. I bought a ticket adding up to 162 for tonight lottery. I have faith that I’m going to win����

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Winning 🙌🏼 I am ready for my becoming 🙏 I Am whole 🙏

    ReplyDelete