Friday, July 22, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 132


Number 132 is a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 1, the vibrations of number 3 and the qualities of number 2. Number 1 resonates with insight and inspiration, creativity and new beginnings, self-leadership and assertiveness, fulfilment and attainment. Number 1 encourages us to step forward in our chosen directions, and reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 3 brings its vibrations of growth, expansion and the principles of increase, sensitivity, self-expression, creativity, joy and optimism. Number 3 is also the vibration of the Ascended Masters and indicates that they are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. The Masters are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within. Number 2 imbues balance and harmony, duality and adaptability, devotion, duty and service, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and our Divine life purpose and soul mission

Angel Number 132 is a number of faith and trust in yourself and your personal abilities, and the energies of the angels and Ascended Masters.  You are encouraged to step in the direction you desire with confidence and optimism, with the belief that you will find success and fulfilment.  Do not be afraid to take on new challenges and opportunities as they will prove to be of great benefit to you.  Never doubt yourself or the power of the angels.

Angel Number 132 suggests that the Ascended Masters and your angels are encouraging and supporting you in your quest to find success, balance and harmony in your life. It is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that you can call on them to stay spiritually connected and centered. Faith creates miracles to happen in your life.

Number 132 relates to number 6 (1+3+2=6) and Angel Number 6.

See also:
Angel Number 123
Angel Number 231

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get A Psychic Reading .... click here for further information.

19 comments:

  1. Several months ago I had the most vivid dream I've ever experienced. Many people that I've known throughout my life, right back to my childhood, were lining an uphill winding path that I was walking, and all were holding up a placard with the number 132 on it, written in giant numbers. Such an impact did this dream have on me that I've been searching for some kind of meaning to it ever since. I've now ended up here. Any thoughts, comments would be much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be afraid to go after your dreams. You have all the love and support you need in your life and in Heaven. Pray for UNWAVERING FAITH and STEP FORWARD.

      Delete
  2. I see 132 all the time too
    Wondering if the fact I was born at 1:32 pm has anything to do with it.
    I've seen this number for the last couple of years which waxs and wanes in intensity.
    I see it often on the clock, songs, etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 25 now still see it sometimes

      Delete
    2. I also was born at 1:32 and am constantly seeing those numbers as well!

      Delete
  3. The #132 has come to me 3 times in the past 2 weeks....thanks for this article.....OM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had 132 come to me 3 x in the past 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!!
    all , something my angels wanted me to see and read . I'm so bless. The heavens are always with those who seek answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Googled the number 132 as it seems to keep coming back to me. At 17 I was lost nor job or direction. I went through the the yellow pages and picked a company to call to try and get a job I did - the address was 132. I got a job and trained and they paid for everything stayed 10 years during this time I got pregnant had her when 19 at 1.32pm. I got my first house through the council 132. I opened a bank account again 132 was in my details. I then brought a house number 19 on the 13/2. I'm now about to buy a new house and the address is 132. It's beginning to amaze me that this number comes up during all my significant life changes. Also possibly 19
    First baby 19
    Married 3/12 in wrong order but same numbers
    First house 19

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it can be more love and peace 🌹🌹🙏

      Delete
  7. Good luck to you all and continue to believe strongly IN YOU and your ANGELS! Thank You Joanne , I have been using your website for almost 5 years now and all the changes in my life I owe them to you , my angels and to Myself .
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does indeed.😍 Grateful and blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grateful🤗🧚🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a dream which somehow ended me here....So the dream was that My high school result is out and I saw no 132 as my total marks . I was surprised as the max marks is 500 and I m getting such a low score. I told my parents also and they said don't worry ..all will be good ... Then I searched it on internet and I m surprised to see what it meant ....well I m still in a doubt ... But hope for the best 😃

    ReplyDelete