Thursday, July 21, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 129

Number 129 is a combination of the influences and attributes of number 1, the vibrations of number 2 and the influences of number 9. Number 1 brings courage, progress, willpower and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition, finding success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 adds its energies of diplomacy and co-operation, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, duality, devotion and selflessness, faith and trust and your life purpose and soul mission. Number 9 resonates with lightworkers and lightworking, problem solving, leading by positive example, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence. Number 9 also resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws, and endings, conclusions and closure. 

Angel Number 129 is a ‘humanitarian’ vibration and your angels ask that you to look to how you can be of service to humanity through serving your Divine Life Purpose. Trust that you have within you all the skills and talents needed to live your passion and serve your purpose when you apply yourself. You are the only one qualified to fulfill your life role, purpose and destiny. Take assertive action related to your spiritual interests and passions on a daily basis.

Angel Number 129 may also be indicating that if you feel inclined to pursue a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession or heart-based service, now is a most auspicious time to do so. It is time to accept and develop your spiritual gifts and use them to benefit yourself and others in a lightworking capacity.

Angel Number 129 also suggests that if you have misplaced or lost something in your life, the Universe is manifesting something positive for you to take its’ place. This may also relate to a situation or circumstance that may be coming to an end. Trust that wonderful new beginnings and/or directions are indicated for you.

Number 129 also relates to number 3 (1+2+9=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

Also see:
Angel Number 291
Angel Number 921

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

16 comments:

  1. Thank you Angel Blessings to you Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! Love and Light to you! Thank you! <3. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just literally had a dream with an angel blade (supernatural reference) with the number 129 that I possessed.

    Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Periodically throughout this year I've seen this number 129, which also happens to be the month and day that I was born 1/29. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
      It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Joanne

      Delete
    2. Thanks Joanne! One extra question: What if I already know what my true life purpose is and have been acting on it this past year? Does this mean the number's telling me I'm wrong in what I've long assumed is my life purpose, or is it just a reminder to keep focus on it no matter what outside sources may come to crowd and choke it?

      Delete
    3. I am on the same page as you Annonymous & kind of bemused!!!
      I know What my purpose is and not only am I working on it constantly ,not only I'm focused on my purpose ,but I'm about to enrol in a
      CBT Therapy Course,at last a goverment funded course is available ,so worry not about finances side.
      I know it will happen,I can't explain ,I just feel it and i will manifest it ,for everything happens in right Devine time & way!!!
      Few months ago this course was not only not available ,but my agent did not work with the college i had interest in.
      Hence I took a different course ,as so I should have !!!
      Listen to your self and fear not !!! I am certain that you are on the right path and so am I !!!🎈🙌🍀🙏❤ Blessed and easy journeys to you and all !!! 🎈

      Delete
  5. I had a dream with the number 129 and 33, the meaning does fit with what's going on in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!!!🎈🧘‍♀️🍀🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say that I got texted by random number and it was 129 so I looked it up to see what it meant or what it was and this is what it showed me is this a sign should I take it and run with it? what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joanne,

    I have been consistently seeing 129 as well and this also happens to be my birth day and month. I read your reply above about 129 in this context pertaining to your soul mission, but what if we aren't exactly sure what our soul mission is?

    Blessings,

    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nah you're ok. Life is about give and take and i'm happy with my contribution

    ReplyDelete