Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 116


Number 116 is a combination of the energies and attributes of the numbers 1 and 6. Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, self-reliance and achievement, striving forward and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, inspiration and attainment. Number 1 encourages you to be yourself, trust your own insight and abilities and create your own reality. Number 1 appearing twice resonates with the karmic number 11. Master Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know, live and serve our soul purpose and life mission. It suggests that you pay attention to your thoughts and ideas as they are revealing the answers to your prayers. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, grace and gratitude, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, and nurturing. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, independence, initiative, action and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 116 is a reminder from your angels that your thoughts create your reality, therefore ensure that you hold only positive expectations about your life, lifestyle and your material aspects and issues. Hold the highest and best expectations and trust that your positive affirmations and abundance mind-set will manifest as a steady flow of supply. Trust that all of your needs will be met as you live and serve your life mission.  

Angel Number 116 encourages you to maintain a positive attitude whilst the angels work with you to fulfill all of your needs.

Angel Number 116 is a message that your angels want you to ask for their guidance and help in regards to the material aspects of your life. Listen to the messages from your intuition and inner-wisdom as the angels are currently letting you know which choices to make and which steps to take to ensure that you and your loved ones will have all that is required to maintain and sustain your daily needs. Your angels wish for you to know that your material needs will be taken care of as you focus upon your spiritual path and Divine life purpose.

Number 116 also relates to number 8 (1+1+6=8) and Angel Number 8.

See also:  
Repeating 1’s and 6’s  (16, 116, 161, 166, etc)
Angel Number 16
Angel Number 161
Angel Number 166

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.


31 comments:

  1. My late parents house number was 116 and I lived there until I married. For the last five years I have seen 116 everywhere, usually when I'm not thinking about it, as if I have been prompted to notice it. Recently it is occurring several times a day. Having been through many traumas I feel as if I have turned a corner and my heartfelt wishes are being answered. Angel 116, together with the link to my mum and dad, seems to be guiding me and my husband in the right direction all the time. It's impossible to have seen 116 countless times for it to all be coincidental. I truly believe there is guidance and protection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that number all time and I was born on November 6th. Wonder if it really means something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im january 16 O_o now i feel a weird connection to your bday lol

      Delete
    2. I’m also January 16 and feel the same weird connection

      Delete
    3. I’m also January 16 and feel the connection too

      Delete
    4. Me too, dob 1-16, and the number weirdly will show up like a bunch of times in a day or week until I'm finally like okay WHAT!?

      Delete
  3. Everyday this week I've noticed the number 116. At work I had that number on my scanner. I was curious because I'm a very spiritual person and for the past year I've been closer to God then I've been in a while. He has been blessing me and haven't stopped. From having dreams of waking up in a cave dressed in white from head to toe on a stone slab to having dreams of people following me with faith. To all the bad stuff that could happen but didnt. To all I've prayed for all came to me or I see the process of that happening. I come to this page to due research on 116. I'm fascinated. The angel number is very interesting to me because the number is 8 and my birthday is 8-8. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This probably sounds weird but I woke up from dreaming earlier, I couldn't remember the dream at all but the the numbers 116 wouldn't leave my head. It was irritating me so much I couldn't figure out why those numbers wouldn't leave my thought so I typed it in and this is what I found, thought maybe it might mean something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I had a dream a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember the details of the dream but all I remember is seeing the number 116. Being a spiritual person, I thought that maybe God was trying to speak to me. I took the bible and started reading almost every book chapter 1 verse 16 but I couldn't find a message for me. Now I just Google today and I'm glad I found this. This is because I'm going through a lot at the moment. I've been experiencing suicidal thoughts even, because of the things I'm going through. I'm currently pregnant, the father of unborn child keeps verbally abusing me, I don't have a job and life has been so rough on me. When I read this, I feel like there's hope. I know God will do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God communicates with us through the Word, reletitive thoughts, dreams, visions, numbers.
      -ju

      Delete
    2. Stay strong and pray and god will do the rest

      Delete
    3. Read Romans 1:16 Child: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to.

      Delete
  6. Wow .. This is crazy im exactly like you ive seen 1:16 on the clock and everything just randomly looking aint it will be there i was born jan 16 wow.. This was kinda scaring me but nw i kno ppl go through it as well so it's pretty cool lol i hope this means something good..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same this is happening to me! I’m also January 16

      Delete
  7. find your age using property of 116 number with your birth year , Hindu scared book Geeta have 116 shloka (verses)

    number ................. 116
    year of birth .........1994 - 94
    ====================================
    age of person born in 1994 is 22

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see it's. All the time front of me and it was the day i meet my soul mates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡
    I have just finished a project and the printing company I use lives at Street number 116,how awesome !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen !!!❤🧘‍♀️ Grateful for every reminder!!!🍀🤗
    Sending much love,peace and light to all!!!
    Blessed and easy journeys!🤞✌🙏

    ReplyDelete
  11. Richie Addo-KessieThursday, July 19, 2018

    This is Amazing, fit me Exactly. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its crazy i see 116 alot and even bought a hoyse that the address is 116. I just could not figure it out til now. I lost my mom almost 10 years ago and it was the hardest thing i ever went thru. I always smell her anf see birds that i think she sends to comfort me. Then i got to reading the meaning of numbers 1+1+6 =8 8 is my moms birth month. I think its my mom trying to come thru some how. Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see every where number 116. Is good luck or bad luck?

    ReplyDelete
  14. So grateful...Thank you ,In Jesus Amen !#1 Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never comment but this I feel is necessary. My mom passed away when I was 8 years old and I'm am now 35. When I started hitting my teens is when I started seeing 116, which is her birthday "Jan 16". I saw it so much throughout the years and never thought much of it other than my mom was looking out for me. As I got into my 20s and 30s it just started becoming weird and I began to make a folder of all the times I've seen 116. Countless times that would take to long to explain through text. One incident in particular just to some things up... I was driving and saw a man laying on the ground that had been beaten up and I stopped to help and wait for the ambulance and of course it was ambulance #116. Long story short about 5 years ago I looked up the spiritual meaning of 116 because I was just seeing it too much and that's when i saw it say "Joanne sacred scribes"... to you that may mean nothing but did I tell you my moms name is Joann?

    ReplyDelete
  16. July 30, 2020
    Today I've seen this post on Facebook to write ANGEL Number and the exact time I saw the post. So after reading its message by the number TODAY I am telling myself and would always think and believe that someday I will be a PRAISE and Worship leader, I will be Financial table, build our families Dream house for our mom, TRAVEL to different countries and Have time FREEDOM to SERVE our GOD.
    -AMEN 🙏💗

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much. I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 💚 It means alot to me. Thank you for your beautiful angel number message.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks be to God I love you Jesus thank you my Holy angels

    ReplyDelete