Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 179


Number 179 is made up of the energies of number 1, the attributes of number 7 and the vibrations of number 9. Number 1 lends its vibrations of new beginnings, vivacity, stepping out of your comfort zone, intuition, inspiration and insight, striving for success, attainment and happiness. Number 1 tells us that we create our realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 7 vibrates with the mystical influences of spiritual awakening, development and enlightenment, inner-knowing and understanding others, peace, dignity and refinement, persistence of purpose and good fortune, and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 9 resonates with lightworking and humanitarianism, service to others, leadership and leading others by positive example, and conclusions and endings. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, the Spiritual Law of Karma, and serving your soul purpose. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 179 brings a message that you are to focus your thoughts and intentions on completing an important task that is close to your heart. This venture or task is an important step in your Divine life path and soul mission and must end in order to clear the way for a new opportunity to take its place -  the next step in your spiritual journey. Believe that your angels love and support you all the way.

You are being led towards the answer to your prayers and are asked to listen and follow the steps that the angels are now communicating to you through your thoughts, intuition and dreams.  Angel Number 179 tells you that you create your own realities with your values, self-beliefs, desires, wishes, prayers, decisions and actions. Your thoughts, visions and intuitive feelings about aspects of your life purpose are successfully guiding you in the right direction. You have been following Divine guidance and putting your spiritual knowledge and inner-wisdom into practice and you are asked to continue shining your light for others to follow.  

Angel Number 179 encourages you to live your life with courage, truth and integrity as a positive example for others and for the betterment of your own life. Keep up the positive energies and affirmations to continue to manifest successful results and outcomes. Keep your expectations high and your thoughts focused.

Number 179 relates to number 8 (1+7+9=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

Also see:
Angel Number 971

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.


5 comments:

  1. Dear Joanne , seeing all possible varietions of my Birth numbers ALL the time around me as nd every day...when I ask mysefl why did the numbers changed mostly to these numbers I can the feeling that I aligned with my Life Purpose...because that's what I wanted to do since childhood... What is your opinion or knowing of it?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One night in October1998 while I was not yet asleep and not fully awake I heard a sound saying "Houida Abu Obieda Ahmed"
    The voice said nothing more.It didn't say who was she!It didn't say what have I got to do with her,or what has she got to do with me.The only thing I could understand is that it is a name of an Arabic girl or woman.As I have no clue I consulted the Arabic version of letterology.I found that the total of numbers that refer to this name (in Arabic)are 179.Could you please help me understand what could that mean.I failled to understand it by my own.The reason why I want to understand is that at the time my late wife was in her last days in her struggle with breast cancer,she passed away in July 1999.Sometimes I feel if I had interpreted the voice correctly I might have done something to save my late wife.please help.
    Thanks in advance.
    Mamoun Yousif Alsadig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not true sweet man
      Her contact for this life was completed, it her destiny as well as yours. 999 indicates a completed task on your part as well. You were very well received in taking care of her as well. Many blessings stem from such an act of kindness. Continue forward in knowing this sweet man. She continues forward helping you as well. She thanks you for your love and is sending you love constantly. Let go of any negative thoughts that you didn't do enough for her. Aspire for a higher awareness, your an angel and did nothing wrong. A very spirit btw and sends you encouragement to move on with your desires in life. Namaste dear one,be kind to yourself always 💞🦋🕊️

      Delete
  3. I received the number 179,999.

    ReplyDelete