Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 124


Number 124 is comprised of the vibrations and attributes of number 1, and the energies and qualities of number 2 and number 4. Number 1 promotes creativity and creation, pioneering, action and initiative, new beginnings and motivation, self-leadership and assertiveness, striving forward and progress. Number 1 also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 lends its attributes of service and duty, adaptability and co-operation, duality, finding balance and harmony, kindness and consideration. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, inner-wisdom, and diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose and the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 124 is a message from your angels that they are currently assisting you with keeping your thoughts light and positive. As we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts and actions, the angels want you to maintain a positive attitude about the work you have done and that ahead of you. Trust that you will achieve success with all that you put your will and effort towards.

Angel Number 124 suggests that you may have to put some hard work and effort towards a new project, venture or important life-change, and these will be of long-term benefit to yourself and your loved ones. Trust that the work and effort you have put in towards achieving your goals and aspirations will be well worth your while and you will find long-term success and personal fulfilment.

Angel Number 124 tells you to keep up your current momentum and continue to rely upon your intuition and your angels when you need help with direction, ideas and guidance. Trust the promptings of your inner-self to pursue your passions and purpose.

Number 124 can also be seen as number 7 (1+2+4=7) and Angel Number 7.

Also see:
Angel Number 241
Angel Number 421

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

14 comments:

  1. so is this a christian thing or something. im honestly not sure. all i know is i keep seeing 124

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you still see it? How often? The same thing may be happening to me. It's been years now.

      Delete
    2. Do you still see it? How often?? The same thing has been happening to me for years.

      Delete
    3. The numbers are an indication of the 'angels' or 'ascended masters' or even possibly a spirit guide. If you see the numbers it's them trying to contact you and give you guidance. Follow the numbers and you shall follow the correct path spirit enjoys. But remember, try have to put in work as well. They can't do it for you.

      Delete
    4. The old thing about me seeing this number EVERYWHERE is the fact that it is my birthday (Jan. 24)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Joanne! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised sometimes. Like "How can you be so precise?"
    I don't remember the number now, but I remember I was surprised.
    Now I saw this number yesterday, and I was thinking "This is not what I want to do." The thing is, that it's what I can do without an effort. But it doesn't challenge my talents. I was feeling so lost. But I was more than sure it wasn't what I wanted.. ever.
    I'll find what I'll do. (But actually I know what it is.) Thank you Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just spoke to my mom who is a nurse,she told me that one of her patient keep repeating this number 124 so here I am looking it up very interesting all these spritual meanings about these numbers I feel bless to be apart of this god bless all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found it in a book .. the book details my last real relationship. How is this possible? I don't care, cause I love the feeling it brings.. book is called My Boyfriend is a Bear.. author Name is Ribon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've embarrassed myself enough. Who was i to think i was special enough for angels to be giving me guidance.who was i to believe there was more to life then what i already have. I might not be innocent but my heart was the one innocent/true/compassionate/unconditional thing left i had and now im just like like everyone else with their weak and drunken hearts. It really is to cold outside for angels to fly.

    ReplyDelete