Sunday, August 07, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 252


Number 252 is made up of the attributes of number 2 and the vibrations of number 5, with number 2 appearing twice, amplifying and magnifying its influences. Number 2 relates to adaptability, insight and intuition, diplomacy and co-operation, duality, service and duty, balance and harmony, selflessness, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 5 resonates with personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making important choices and decisionsself-confidence and courage, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness and life lessons learned through experience.  

Angel Number 252 is a message of reassurance that the choices and decisions you have made are the best ones for you at this time. Your angels congratulate you for having the insight and courage to make these choices and changes, and fully commit to them. Move forward along your path with passion, purpose and confidence.

Angel Number 252 brings a message or sign to stay positive and optimistic about current life changes and new opportunities as they are steps along your life path and will assist with your soul purpose. They will be of great benefit to you in the long-term scheme of your life so look upon these changes and challenges as exciting opportunities to experience ‘life’.

Changes ahead may come about in unexpected ways but trust that they will be of a positive nature. Stay balanced and focused on your goals and know that you are safe and protected by your angels throughout these transitions. Maintain balance and equilibrium.

Number 252 relates to number 9 (2+5+2=9) and Angel Number 9.

See also:
Repeating 2’s and 5’s  (25, 225, 252, 255 etc)
Angel Number 25
Angel Number 225
Angel Number 255

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


19 comments:

  1. This is really good stuff. Thanks :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I looked this one up. Thank you for the reassurance. So grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to leave a job that is teaching me sales skills I greatly need. I am so grateful for the clear interpretation of my immediate counsel. My new manager gave us a speech the moment I asked what was going on here... I had no sales for three days. I'm sure things will turn around before the week is out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I needed to hear that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your interpretation, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was exactly what I needed! I asked help last night from Angels and God and now I have my answer thank you again Joanne. I visit here in yoir blog every day. Im in huge transition, actually been in from 2012. I believe Mayas was right, and of course they did. Blessings for all and keep looking for answers

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! thank you so much!!! i always see the time at 2:52. i soon later found out my grandfather left the physical realm at 2:52. i thought it was him just saying hello. we were very close and i gained so much wisdom from him. Thank you for this interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 252! Also my area code caught ithe out of nowhere about 5 times this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for showing us a that small change has great power. A pebble dropped in any size pond, still casts ripples. We are not silenced.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. I so needed this today! Beautiful! Thank you Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, this is perfect timing! I felt stuck for nearly a year, and I finally made an important decision not knowing if it was right. I got my answer today seeing 252. Then a moment later seeing 456 while on my phone. My mind has eased up knowing everything is how it should be. Love & Light

    ReplyDelete
  12. NAMASTE...Joanne 😁

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Angels, i love you!

    ReplyDelete