Monday, August 08, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 264


Number 264 is a blend of the attributes of number 2, the energies of number 6 and the vibrations of number 4. Number 2 resonates with faith and trust, diplomacy and co-operation, duality, finding balance and harmony, relationships and partnerships, intuition and insight, service and duty, and your life purpose and soul mission. Number 6 lends its vibrations of providing and provision, simplicity, honesty and integrity, home and family, domesticity, business and material aspects, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, care and nurturing. Number 4 relates to hard work and determination, will and effort, practicality and ability, passion and drive, building solid foundations, system and order, and reliability and dependability. Number 4 relates to working determinedly towards achieving your goals and aspirations.

Angel Number 264 tells you that the hard work and effort you have put towards past projects is paying off for you and you can expect to receive your just rewards. Release any fears and worries as they block the flow of positive energy and depletes your faith. Trust that all of your monetary and material needs will be met when you let go of your fears of lack and/or loss and you will be able to achieve all that you set out to. Keep up the positive attitude and expect to reap rewards and blessings in your life.

Do something regularly to connect and re-connect with your inner-self as when you listen to your intuition and make healthy, truthful choices, you are able to find new solutions to many of your perceived problems. You already know the truth within. Listen to what your intuition is telling you. 

Number 264 relates to number 3 (2+6+4=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I asked to my angels for a message a sign or something and today I found this number 264 written in my twenty dollar bill. It´s so greatful to find out the answer in this Angel number 264. Once again thank you Joanne for this wonderful page. Blessings!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello iva been doing research n every I come up with it tell me that I was sent by god n I see wat ppl cant iva add all the number together n comes to 246 n my name ad up to 43 n 61 n 78 n 82 n my Destiny number add up to 7 n 7 n 6 n 1 also in 3 number 777 n also my name first name means god off war n my last name me a gift from god or who is god like so if u read ur comment ull no better than me just wat does all this mean was I sent here to save all life or does it mean noting just I see alot off stuff that ppl dont see n also when I say something going to happend it does it just I need abit help understanding this but I hope u can helplet thank you take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you 🙏 Whatever it may be… let it be!!! Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete