18.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 101


Number 101 is comprised of the vibrations of number 1, plus the powerful energy of number 0. Number 1 relates to the attributes of new beginnings, creation and creativity, motivation, progress, initiative and assertiveness, intuition and inspiration, happiness and positivity, attainment, achieving success and personal fulfilment.  Number 0 resonates with the influences of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies and resonates with the vibrations of eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point.  Number 0 stands for potential and/or choice and is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects.  It is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail.  It also suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find your answers.  Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the number/s it appears with.

Angel Number 101 is a powerful message from your angels and the Universal Energies that now is a time of personal development, spiritual awakening and enlightenment.  As you keep your thoughts, focus and intentions on your soul mission and life purpose, your elevated vibrations attract abundance and positive energies into your life.  Use positive affirmations and an optimistic attitude to draw towards you all that you need along your path, and trust your inner-wisdom, intuition and the guidance from the angels.  Take positive action in the direction of your dreams and desires and trust that you will find personal success and fulfilment.

When the Angel Number 101 appears repeatedly you are urged to pay attention to your intuition, thoughts and impressions as these are revealing the answers to your prayers and are providing guidance.  It encourages you to trust yourself, the angels and the Universal energies and take direction and action as guided.  Step out of your comfort zone in the direction of your inner-promptings and know and believe that you will find success and happiness.

Angel Number 101 encourages you to keep your beliefs, thoughts and mind-set focused upon your spirituality and Divine life purpose, as you are creating your own reality.  Engage yourself in creative and positive endeavours and activities and use your personal skills and talents in a productive manner.  Listen to the guidance of your intuition and serve your soul mission with passion and enthusiasm.

Number 101 also relates to number 2 (1+0+1=2) and Angel Number 2.

Also see:
Repeating 1’s and 0’s  (10, 100, 101, 110 etc)
Angel Number 10
Angel Number 100
Angel Number 110

*
For personal guidance, insight and assistance, book a Reading/Consultation with Joanne at:

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
or
Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne

*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Joanne. Your site has been a blessing to me during uncertain times. Things are getting better now and I wanted to take this moment to express my gratitude for your work. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this number combination today, and it perfectly matches how I am feeling inside! Finally I am free, and I see that all that I need is being given to me ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the past week I have repeatedly keep seeing 01.01, 10,10 there is a certain things I think about at these times thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14.11.14

    I keep seeing the card Number 101 Silent Honor Ark, but it said more than just a card to me, like every time it came up it was telling me to look around and accept the world and embrace it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11.2.15

    Joanne im heading down uncertain times been getting lots of messages .. opportunities i lost breaks my soul... and circumstances dire karma full force..everything says keep going even though my intuition says its only a matter of time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne ,thank you for this amazing website, It has been helping me on my journey. Sending you love and blessing .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous23.3.15

    I seen this 101 number through a dream, it's all I can remember

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always use this number and decided to look up on it and amazed by what I read on it I'm happy I used this number all the time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10.5.15

    Every time I look at the time this past week it is 11:11 every time.
    Today Now Reading this Its 12:12

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy22.7.15

    Hi... I have had continual repeating varying triple digits.. ie: 1:01, 2:02. 3:03, 9:09, 7:07 etc... this has been happening for a few months now and progressively more each week/day. I also see continuing 114.. or 1414 or 144 etc all the time. What does all this mean? I read all the wonderful clues here from Joanne but they keep pointing back to Angels guiding me to focus on my Life Purpose or Soul Mission, but I don't know what my Soul Mission or Life Purpose is :-( How can I follow my Life Purpose if I don't know what it is. I'm so frustrated. I've been asking for help and guidance but still, I'm left in limbo, not knowing what God or His Angels want me to do. Please help me Joane or anyone. Thank you, with love, respect and peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How to Work Out Your Life Purpose / Soul Mission

      http://psychicjoanne.blogspot.com/2010/11/your-life-mission-purpose-of-your-life.html

      or

      http://psychicjoanne.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/your-life-purpose-and-soul-mission.html

      (All of the bold/highlighted words contain links to articles relating to that topic. Simply click on the word for more information.)

      Blessings,

      Joanne


      Delete
  11. Sandy27.8.15

    Thanks Joanne but it doesn't help me because I have strong connection with God and His Angels and I seem to know what "could" be my purpose or soul mission, YET, I suffer debilitating relentless chronic pain. and have been for the past 3 years. This makes it all but impossible to act on my inner guidance and passions. I pray a lot. I talk with Angels Michael and Raphael and of course I turn to Jesus for physical healing. The pain I suffer is extreme and constant and gives me "brain fog" so it's challenging for me to focus for more than a few minutes at a time - I'm so depleted and exhausted every day/night. Even as I write this, the physical pain has been extreme and is right now also. So, in receiving the 14, 114, 411 (and other combinations of 1 and 4) so very often (every day), and also the repeating 101, 303, 404 and throughout all numbers frequently, what am I supposed to do about all this guidance if I am in extreme pain 90% of my days and nights? I'm so very confused. Please help me out with these number patterns. And if I am supposed to be following the guides, how can I if I am afflicted with the chronic pain - what is the REAL message here for me? I feel so tormented by reading the messages of these numbers because I simply cannot mentally of physically follow through. Please help me. Why would I be given guidance if the Angels and God know that I can't fulfill their guidance. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete