Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 220


Number 220 is a blend of the attributes and vibrations of number 2, the energies of number 22 and the influences of number 0. Number 2 resonates with duality and polarity, service to others, faith and trust and intuition, insight, encouragement and your life purpose. Number 2 appears twice, relating it to the Master Number 22 (Master Builder) -  the number of philanthropy and service to humanity. Number 22 is the number of Archangel Raphael and resonates with vision, practicality and common sense. Number 0 represents the beginning of a spiritual journey and stands for potential and/or choice, developing spiritual aspects, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 powerfully amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with. 
  
Angel Number 220 is a message from your angels that with ongoing positive expectations, thoughts, affirmations and visualizations you will manifest your expected outcomes. Maintain your connection to the angels and the Universal Energies, and listen to your intuitive and angelic guidance

Angel Number 220 relates to 'Divine Timing' and encourages you to maintain hope, faith and trust as this will manifest your desired resultsCertain aspects and factors need to fall into place before your desired result can come to fruition. Be patient whilst things are being organized behind the scenes by your angels and the Universe. The message is to hold onto your faith and trust and be patient a little while longer. Trust that you will achieve your desired results and outcomes.

Put your energies into the basics and let go of excess. Focus on the simple things and the complex will take care of itself.

Number 220 relates to number 4 (2+2+0=4) and Angel Number 4.

Also see:
Repeating 2’s and 0’s  (20, 202, 220 etc)
Angel Number 20
Angel Number 202

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Joanne abslolute perfection You are an absolute blessing! Thank you for all your work you do for humanity! I had 1:55, 2:00, 2:02, 2:04, and 2:20! The numbers are a great sequence in my life for I have recently release an "old" relationship that meant me no more good and immediately as I let go of the old the "new" which is actually a man I have never stopped loving, "fate" as he likes to call it brought him back on my path! He is my first & my first love! I'm also pursuing my psychology career ("new") a switch from my Veterinary career ("old") dealing with animals (Talk About Transition)! This site has been a huge relief for me during times of worry, fear, and I have even use your links about the Angels and their names and ways to call them. I have used ArchAngel Raphael for healing a few people! Thank youu soo much Joanne!
    Love && Light
    P.S. I will continue to share your numerology pages with everyone I meet and I have shared your Angels description page to my Facebook page!
    -Janeea💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally needed to read this message from my angels...I have the tendency to not look at the big picture. I'm glad they are working things out on my behalf in divine timing. I truly appreciate your website...it helps me on a daily basis. I freaked out yesterday when it wouldn't load. I hope you print a book soon, so I can have it at my bedside table. Thank you very much!

    Peace&Blessings

    Retta

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0220 is my daughters birthday day. She was truly a blessing and has opened the gate to my spiritual well being. She was certainly not planned, but a blessing from God. The day I became a mother is the day my love started to grow for Jesus. My journey has been a rough one but with my guides I am heading in the right direction.
    Balance & abundance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you, i see the number 220 everywhere and for the last 5 years atleast, i dont look for it it comes to me, chris, wrightchris428@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thank you, i see the number 220 everywhere and for the last 5 years atleast, i dont look for it it comes to me, chris, wrightchris428@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was trying to click on 213 in the index and instead clicked on this. I was about to press the 'back' button but remembered something you've said-that their aren't any mistakes. So I read the definition for this word and I just looked at the top of my phone 5 seconds ago whilst writing this to see its 2:20 lol. Anyways, this number relates to my life perfectly, Thank You Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was trying to click on 213 in the index and instead clicked on this. I was about to press the 'back' button but remembered something you've said-that their aren't any mistakes. So I read the definition for this word and I just looked at the top of my phone 5 seconds ago whilst writing this to see its 2:20 lol. Anyways, this number relates to my life perfectly, Thank You Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you wholeheartedly, Joanne! Sending you love and light! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divine timing...Grateful! 💜 I will wait

    ReplyDelete
  10. 22 is Angelica lot awesome. thank you jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg this was so much needed for me right nlw rhose words explains my situation right now with all my plans and current situation and everything Thank You so so much lovely Joanne💖

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! An awesome message and much needed !!!
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!!
    I love you !!! ♡♡♡
    I will hold on to my faith and trust tightly!!! I have a smile on my face ,after a stressful day !!! ♡♡♡
    There is always light at the end of the tunnel!!! ♡♡♡
    Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!! Love , peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will patiently wait !!! Devine timing !!! ♡♡♡
    Love ,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Joanne for all of your angel numbers, but especially this one because my angel guides woke me up to tell me this number and I even heard chiming bells this time. Thank you again with Love & light, Joann ❤️🤗

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you 🙏💗😇, and forever grateful for this timely reminder. I will hold on and wait for divine right time!!! 😇💗😜 Love and light always!!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was sleeping and I saw the number 220 appear. So here I am looking it up and wow it’s just what I needed to hear. Wow so grateful for this site.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As usual these numbers and their meaning are so significant. I recently left my career of 20 years to pursue a more meaningful & joyful passion. Ive had a strong internal pull to create a community through an event space. Taking a huge leap of faith feels amazing & scary at the same time & this is just a reminder to continue to trust & have faith regardung the timing. It will all work out as it was meant to. Thank you guides.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was born at 2:20am, my mother just died at 2:20am too, I may not know to much about numerology but I know they mean something and nothing is a coincidence. God bless y’all 🤍

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much. Woke up and seen it was 2:20 am and noticed I’ve seen this number a lot along with 222. I’m pregnant almost due and this resonated a lot!

    ReplyDelete