1.8.11

ANGEL NUMBER 224


Number 224 is a blend of the attributes of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the energies of number 4. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality, partnerships and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations with practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 224 brings a message to believe in yourself and your skills, talents and abilities. You have a great deal of work ahead of you, but rest assured that you will have all that you need, both within you and materially, to achieve success and personal fulfilment. Your goals are worth working for. Have faith in your angels and ask for their guidance and assistance whenever you wish. Surrender your worries and fears for transmutation and healing.

Angel Number 224 is a sign that your angels are sending you positive energies to boost your self-belief, confidence and self-esteem. The work, will and effort you have contributed in the past has lead to solid foundations and stability, and you are encouraged to trust yourself and your intuition. Know that you are on the right life path.

Stop and feel grateful for all that you have in your life and appreciate and accept the countless blessings yet to come.

Number 224 relates to number 8 (2+2+4=8) and Angel Number 8.

Also see:
Repeating 2’s and 4’s  (24, 224, 242, 244 etc)
Angel Number 24
Angel Number 242
Angel Number 244
and
Angel Number 422

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

6 comments:

  1. Hello, i have problems with my life, but when I start to go up in my life I definitely will take some donations. Thanks for these articles. They helped me a lot. Thanks!!!! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this number in my life a lot but I'm a pretty angry person so still don't know what it means but thanks for the help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I see 22 a lot, in combination with a third digit usually. Just now I parked behind a car with number 224 and the letters MRD which is one vowel short of MURDER in my language. I am also a pretty angry person, or has been recently. I also have had no success in my life and I'm stressed about aging and being alone. As the text says, in order for "us" to achieve success we have to become more diplomatic, harmonious and selfless to achieve success. Reduce negativity.

      Delete
    2. Hi. I see 22 a lot, in combination with a third digit usually. Just now I parked behind a car with number 224 and the letters MRD which is one vowel short of MURDER in my language. I am also a pretty angry person, or has been recently. I also have had no success in my life and I'm stressed about aging and being alone. As the text says, in order for "us" to achieve success we have to become more diplomatic, harmonious and selfless to achieve success. Reduce negativity.

      Delete
  3. I see this number in my life a lot but I'm a pretty angry person so still don't know what it means but thanks for the help

    ReplyDelete
  4. This number is not only my birthday, it's also everywhere. My girlfriend thought it was weird and didn't really believe it. Now that I point it out in the most random places, signs etc. She totally sees it and this is awesome because my mom named me after saint Anthony and she passed 2 days before my busy 222 and since then 224 is everywhere. Signs for sure. Much thanks!

    ReplyDelete