Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 107


Number 107 is a combination of the vibrations and attributes of the number 1, number 0 and number 7. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, motivation and progress, individuality, self-leadership and assertiveness, creating your own reality and achievement and success. Number 1 encourages you to ‘get out there!’ Number 0 resonates with eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find all of your answers. Number 0 stands for potential and/or choice, and is to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects. Number 0 adds its influential energies of magnifying the vibrations of the numbers it appears with. Number 7 resonates with the energies of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, mysticism, empathic and psychic abilities, persistence of purpose, inner-wisdom, manifesting your desires and good fortune into your life.  Number 107 is an auspicious number as it embodies the ‘new’ with manifesting good fortune. Remember to be grateful for all that the Universe provides.

Angel Number 107 indicates that your angels want you to know that you are on the ‘right path’ on your life’s journey. If you have been feeling confused or fearful, have faith in the direction and guidance that you have been receiving intuitively as this is telling you very clearly which direction to take. Do not be afraid to take a step in a new or different direction. You have good reason to be optimistic about your chosen direction or path as the angels support and encourage you all aspects to do with your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 107 is a message encouraging you to listen to your intuition and higher-self and take appropriate action as only you can serve your soul and fulfill your destiny. The angels encourage you to maintain a positive attitude and use positive affirmations in order to manifest your highest ideals and aspirations.  

Angel Number 107 can also indicate that it is time to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based career, practice and/or profession or service-based project. The Universe and angels will ensure that all you require will be provided for you, and you will find success and fulfilment in the long-term. Trust your own inner-wisdom, skills and abilities and use your talents to serve humanity and bring illumination to those who seek it. 

Let yourself shine ...

Number 107 also relates to number 8 (1+0+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

See also:
Angel Number 17
Angel Number 170

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

32 comments:

  1. Thank you this was very helpful...I have been seeing this number in my life sine I was liitle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Thank you. I have a special connection to my beloved. It was our code for I love you back in pager days. His number 10 mine is 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. The symbols 0 to 9 are Arabic system right? how do we know that these number belongs to Angels since Arabs invented the number system? are the Angels Arabs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a healing with John of God last week, and yesterday I found $107 cash in a gutter in NYC. This explanation exactly describes where I currently am in life and the help I'm getting to become my best self. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baaaad dude! Buuut it matters not. He helped u heal urself.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for your dedication, Joanne! Love and abundance for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u Angel! My husband and I kept wondering why this week for 3 days we were placed in room number 107 the same room. Now we understand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kindly contact me on +254720971583 or email me at marcuz.cossen@gmail.com I would like to get a spiritual sharing from you.

      Delete
  7. My daugter lived 107 days after she collapsed with melanoma brain cancer, she is my angel now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Immensely blessed and grateful!!! Message on point ,precisely!!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. God bless you and all whom have found their way here as well. Peace anf Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is house number 1070 the same meaning/vibration as 107?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My bday is 10/7 an this couldn't be more correct

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was born in ward number 107 bed number 7...and today I visited my grandmother who had ben surgically oparated on for cancer..nd she was admitted in the same room and same bed where I was born..ward 107 bed number 7...and I have bn receiving spiritual calling from some years bck..when I read this I was shocked but am contended...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have literally been seeing the number 107 every day for the past year and a half and I just now looked it up and it all makes since now...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grateful for this timely reminder Angels. Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Timely.Yet again.🙏
    Blessed and grateful.♥️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seeing 107 again, last visited this site 4/19.. thank you Universe/God (source)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so amazed. Thanks a lot for your explanation. May God richly bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i was born at 1.07 am does this also mean something?

    ReplyDelete
  19. i was born at 1.07 am does this also mean something?

    ReplyDelete
  20. i was born at 1.07 am does this also mean something?

    ReplyDelete