2.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 41


The number 41 is made up of the vibrations of the number 4 and the number 1.  Number 4 service and devotion, practicality and responsibility, building solid foundations and achieving positive results.  Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive.  Number 1 relates to the energies of organization, achievement and success, tenacity and striving forward, new beginnings and attainment. This makes number 41 a number of practical thinking, instinctual knowledge and construction.  It is a motivating number of hard work and initiative, success and achieving abundance.

Angel Number 41 indicates that the angels are available to assist you with your positive thoughts, wishes and desires.  It is a message from your angels to remain very aware of your recurring thoughts, and the angels counsel you to make thoughtful and meaningful wishes at the moment, as they are being manifested into your life.  Your will and effort as well as the energies of your angels will bring about what you have been working towards.

Angel Number 41 suggests that your thoughts are rapidly manifesting into material form and you are asked to keep a positive and optimistic attitude and outlook to ensure that you manifest ‘good’ into your life.  Trust that your determination and hard work will bring you your desired results, and the plans you have put into action will bring success and fulfilment.

The repeating Angel Number 41 is a message that the angels are assisting you with aligning your vibrations with your life purpose and soul mission.  Trust the work you are doing now, and have done in the past, will reap rewards as you serve your Divine purpose.  Take action as you are guided.


Number 41 also relates to the number 5 (4+1=5) and Angel Number 5.

Also see:
Repeating 4’s and 1’s  (411,414, 441 etc)
Angel Number 411
Angel Number 414
Angel Number 441 

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have been seeing the number 41 all over the place for the past week or so. I see it in the time of day (5:41 PM), the calories I've burned (741 calories), or the number of miles to my destination (1.41 miles). It keeps happening over and over again, so it's interesting to see this has a meaning from the Angels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your not alone john, my angel is with me as well. it's funny because at first i thought that i was losing it and then i realized that my angel is there to let me know they luv me and they are there to help me and to stay positive. there's not a day that goes by that 41 does not appear..it's always appearing to let me know that when i'm ready to give into my wildest dream i can start now. It's most amazing actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see 41 so much i just realized i happen to post this at 10:41pm WOW~! Pray for me thanks and GOD BLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my angels show me through battery phone remaining. 41% at 14:41
    and the clock in my computer said 4:14, that is why I'm here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked up the number 41 because I got a scratch on my ankle from walking outside that looks just like the nunber 41 strange

    ReplyDelete
  6. when importing frames into a gif animation for a hypersigil of sorts that I was working on, frame 41 got really messed up. This only happened with Frame 41, which looked perfectly normal in the raw file.

    ReplyDelete