12.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 69


Number 69 is a combination of the vibrations of the number 6 and number 9.  Number 6 adds its attributes of providing for home and family, the material aspects of life, responsibility, adjustment, solutions, grace, dignity, co-operation and compromise, and unconditional love.  The number 9 carries the energies of communication, inner-strength, humility, leadership, intuition and inner-wisdom, spiritual awakening and enlightenment, endings and conclusions, charity, altruism and benevolence, humanitarianism, the Universal Spiritual Laws, your Divine life purpose and Lightworking.

Angel Number 69 is a message from your angels that it is time for you to detach yourself from your material possessions and items, particularly if you have an obsession with anything in particular.  Your angels ask you to ‘let go’ and ‘release the old’.  It is a message that assures you that whatever leaves your life at this time will be replaced with ‘new’ and ‘better’.  Be open to receiving all that you deserve as you are ready for an upgrade in your life.

Angel Number 69 also suggests that an important phase or cycle is ending in your life, and this is happening for very karmic reasons.  These necessary endings and closures will lead you to find your true life path and purpose which you are prompted to fully undertake. Your angels encourage you to get to work on your Divine life purpose and soul mission safe in the knowledge that all of your monetary and material needs will be met along the way.  As you focus on and spend your time energy and efforts on your spiritual interests and passions, the Universe will provide for your needs.  Give any fears or concerns to your angels for healing and transmutation and be prepared to live your spiritual truths.  

Number 69 also relates to number 6 (6+9=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

See also:

*
Joanne

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers


Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne



* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes




9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne, my name's Nuke from Indonesia. I got ur website in my search for 69 symbol meaning. The reason why i look for that symbol (i thought at 1st it would be different kind of symbol -like a chain tight together between number 6 and 9 - sharing "the head"), it's because just today, my son asked me to remind him when was his born's date (he's 5,5 yrs old). I've told him it was 9 (dec) and i added to him that i was 6 (feb). Somehow it struck me then we tight our number we get a symbol from it. Me and my son have tis deep connection to each other, because i am single parent, raising him alone, cause his birth father left us, when he was still in his 8month pregnancy.

    Many things happen, esp this last few months to our life. Big sort of changes. And i thought this 69 symbol that connected us (me n myson) must have meaning for us something.

    When i read ur explanation above, there were sentences that important and clear msg for me. Esp these sentences:
    "Your angels encourage you to get to work on your Divine life purpose and soul mission safe in the knowledge that all of your monetary and material needs will be met along the way. As you focus on and spend your time energy and efforts on your spiritual interests and passions, the Universe will provide for your needs. Give any fears or concerns to your angels for healing and transmutation and be prepared to live your spiritual truths."

    Really like an answer. I was asking questions, and somehow you answer it correctly for me.

    Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it also refer to detaching oneself from people? I'm really into this girl, but things aren't working out for various reasons and I ended up saying my goodbyes. It hurt a lot, we were best friends but she was more to me... I think maybe I was more to her but its complicated. Known her for a year, would do anything for her. Been seeing 69 s lot since, but I really don't want it to be goodbye forever or have it end. Apart from this, a lot of 474 and 44(4).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing 69 randomly for over ten years.. Im not a believer in new age stuff but I do need help. Because..its still happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 69 has always been an important number to me every book I read told me to go to that page and I find something important to read cool huh? Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seing the number 69 ever since I can remember and my curosity brought me here. I still need to reread over and over again to fully understand this kind of situation. It's a big help though. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm from Republic of Moldova, I searched now on google - 69 magic number, so yoor post apeared as answer. So my friend, yo are not alone, I have the same mystery, I find EVERYWERE number 69, on walls, on web, on the streets, in phonenumbers, in books, At television, practically everywere, 5-10 times/day. It's real amazing and so special, I want to talk more about this magic number with you. Find me on skype: radu.beckham

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m 61 years old. I’ve written a lot about Angels and Spiritual things over these past 9 years. I think I can speak to (almost) every one of these above comments here. In 1969 I was with a girl. She broke it off. Fast forward 40 years later, she came back (under false circumstances) complicating my life even further. This second break up led me straight to meeting another (real) woman. (At the time) I “kicked this new proverbial can down the road” (of disbelief). 3 years later circumstances put us face to face. That’s when I discovered she was born in 69 and is 44 years old. #69 is an old surfer’s code for Ying and Yang. (Today) I see it as (perhaps) not one side or the other, but rather the centerline (of transforming) to the other side. This morning I had quite a series of revelations (based on the past 24 hrs. with other people). This led me from one thing to another, and combined with the recent #69 on many Lotto numbers I decided to research this number again. I have to wholeheartedly concur with Joanne’s Sacred definition here as true and correct, (which) was in fact my revelation today. “Truth” is the key to our searches for answers from the Divine. What other thing could they ask from us except “Truthiness” which leads to Health, Happiness and Heaven right here on Earth, (within our own minds and hearts)? Jettison the old and unhealthy habits and beliefs and search for the whole truth and facts. You will not regret it. In fact you may have some astonishing revelations of you own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I typed in a lot of things about my experiances like all of you, but when I tried to login to publish my comment everything got lost somehow ..in short refer Psalm 69 ,I am not religious (just for the record :) and the display name is my email id I made 15 years back (just to point out how obsessed I am with the 'sign 69')

    ReplyDelete