10.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 46


Number 46 is comprised of the energies and attributes of the number 4 and number 6.  Number 4 resonates with the vibrations of practicality and inner-wisdom, organization, service to others, establishing solid foundations for the self and others, ability and stability, application and progress, and our passion and drive. Number 6 offers the energies of love of 
home and family, empathy and sympathy, responsibility and reliability, care and nurturing, simplicity and compromise.  Number 6 also relates to provision and the material aspects of life.

Angel Number 46 is an indication from your angels that your focus is currently on the material world and you may be losing sight of your life purpose and soul mission due to financial worries and/or anxieties.  Your angels ask that you let go of your worries as these fears are blocking the flow of positive energy.  Have faith and trust that all of your monetary and material needs will be met when you let go of fears of lack and/or loss.
  
The repeating Angel Number 46 suggests that your angels are asking that you release your fears and anxieties so that they can assist you with attaining and providing for your material needs.  All you need to do is relax and ask for angelic help and guidance.

Angel Number 46 asks you to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic in regards to the material issues in your life.  Trust that with hard work, consideration and determination you will be able to ensure that all of your needs will be met.

Number 46 also relates to the number 10 and number 1 (4+6=10, 1+0=1), and Angel Number 10 and Angel Number 1.

Also see:
Repeating 4’s and 6’s  (446, 464, 466 etc)
Angel Number 446
Angel Number 464
Angel Number 466

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes



2 comments:

  1. It is... just amazing, when I read this, literally I opened my eyes like this -> O_O It is all truth. I do not have much money now, so I made a promise to get out and run to a park near to my house (maybe sounds silly but I don't like running at all, so yes... this is a big sacrifice for me) but anyway... in the last few days, I had been watching a parked car in a very unusual place with numbers 46-46, and just today I thought "I'm gonna check the meaning of that number" (I use this website occasionally) curiously, after this thought, in my next lap, I saw how the car turned on and left. And... now I'm reading this... I mean, if you are reading this story, think how you might feel? To be honest I still don't know how my financial issues will be solved :s but somehow I think this is related to fate or something. I would like to know more about this and have more specific answers... but for now, I can tell you that I'm feeling happy and just don't know why...
    Arigato for all your work Joanne. I actually never write on websites, but I'm just amazed of the accuracy of this coincidence. Regards & blessings from Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2.12.14

    Oh My God, I just read this and I have had No 46 persistently in my life. The house I bought was No. 46. I worked in Saudi Arabia and was moved on both occasions to building no 46 in different cities. My husband always teased me about the number, but I paid no attention to it. I too never write on websites, but suddenly got a chill after reading this and I felt it my duty to post.

    ReplyDelete