10.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 47


The number 47 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 7.  The vibrations of number 4 include those of productivity and application, inner-wisdom and practical-thinking, honesty and integrity, endurance and determination, conscientiousness and discipline.  Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive in life.  Number 7 brings the qualities of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, intuition and inner-knowing, psychic abilities and mysticism, independence and individualism, persistence of purpose and manifesting good fortune.

Angel Number 47 is a message from of ‘congratulations’ from your angels for the hard work and effort you have put in to achieving your goals and aspirations.  Your angels ask that you keep up the great work and be safe in the knowledge that you are on the right life path and are successfully fulfilling your soul mission.  Your angels are with you, supporting and encouraging you intuitively.

The repeating Angel Number 47 is a message that the work you are doing towards your personal spiritual development and enlightenment are being encouraged and supported by the angels, Ascended Masters and Archangels.  They applaud you on your progress and urge you to keep up the good work.

Angel Number 47 may also be telling you that if you are considering expanding or beginning a spiritually-based career, practice or profession, the angels will support and encourage you towards achieving success.  You will need to put in some hard work and effort, but you will find long-term rewards and benefits for yourself and for those whom you serve.  Ask for angelic guidance when feeling any doubts or fears as to your path.


Number 47 also relates to the karmic Master Number 11 (4+7=11) and Angel Number 11.

Also see:
Repeating 4’s and 7’s  (447, 474, 477 etc)
Angel Number 447
Angel Number 474
Angel Number 477

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes




13 comments:

  1. rip capital j steez ! 47!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P CAPITAL STEEZ!!!! WE STAY ON YOUR 47!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 47 Ways of Elevating...LONGLIVESTEELO...EYE SEE YOU MANE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIP JAMAL DEWAR
    KING Capital Steez

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been seeing 47 way too much! and it has been my goal to figure out what it was. and this has helped so much! now this has all started from when joey badass came to new zealand along with the underachievers and i ended up chilling in there hotel room. now for those who know there group 'Beast Coast' they rap about 47 alot! I know steez would have been in that room with me an he would have seen that my spirit is a very positive one who wants to change the world so he started helping me. ever since that day 47 pops up at least more than 20 times a day its actually quite scary a few of my mates are starting to get scared as fell I have no idea what it was until now :) heres a link. and please stop saying steez never killed himself cause unfortunately he did. longlivesteelo 47 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq-f8o2K-8M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there my name is Darren. And the reason i have got on your site is i am adhd bipolar2 when I was young could not speak read or right went through to much. ..but one number always been there or i always see 47 ? ? And now what I just read means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm 36 years old and senca in muoy tiuy and separated after 15 years lost my life mostly my kids i don't wake up to every morning and the wife. Now I feel i for some reason I'm being tested in some kind of bad way. . I really hope 47 is 47.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. R.I.P King Capital #47#longlivesteelo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Word I see you homie steez I know you expect my assention just watch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yo yo Rule
    In
    Peace Steelo 47 (11)c Belgrade

    ReplyDelete