Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 4's and 6's (4466, 4646, 6644, 4646 etc)

When the 4 and 6 number combination repeats in your life it is an indication that your angels are cautioning you that your focus is too much on the material world.  You may be loosing sight of your life purpose as worries and anxieties overtake your thoughts.  Your angels ask you to ‘let go’ of these worries as they are hindering the flow of positive energy.

Your angels ask you to surrender your worries to them in order for them to be able to intervene on your behalf to help ease your situation.

Joanne
* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

3 comments:

  1. I have been receiving messages from the angels for a long time. Just now, my computer generated pin is 466447, and I was worrying about my spending - perhaps too worried! Too true for this instance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comes along right when I am stressing over how to pay off my student loans...so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!!
    Surrendering my fears,worries & concerns has become my hourly mantra (daily)!!!
    As hard as it is to not worry
    -because I am such person that i also worry if I don't worry hehehe
    I surrender all my fears & worries to my Angels for healing & transmutation on my behalf !!!
    Stay blessed people,as we all are!!!
    Love and Light to all!!!

    ReplyDelete