15.7.11

ANGEL NUMBER 86


Number 86 is a compilation of the vibrations and energies of number 8 and number 6.  Number 8 brings its energies of manifesting wealth and prosperity, achieving success and material freedom, inner-wisdom and inner-strength, personal authority, patience, discernment, giving and receiving and Karma  -  the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 6 resonates with love and devotion to home and family, service to others, the monetary and financial aspects of life, provision and providing, compromise, honesty and integrity, empathy, sympathy and self-sacrifice.  

Angel Number 86 is a message from your angels that a material possession or item is due to leave your life, and it will be your choice as to whether you wish to part with it or not.  Make a point of adjusting your thoughts and mind-set if you do not want to lose your possession/s.

Alternatively, when the repeating Angel Number 86 appears it can be a message that if you have intentions of selling and/or being rid of something in your life (eg. a possession or personal item) this will come about quickly.  It is time to offload to ‘old’.

Angel Number 86 is also a message from the angels that your prayers about your home and family life, as well as your monetary situation, have been heard by the angelic and spiritual realms.  Trust that your prayers will be answered and your wants and needs will be met.  Have faith and trust that the angels are working behind the scenes to ensure that you have all that you need to sustain and maintain you in your life.  You are well loved, supported, encouraged and protected, always.  Keep your thoughts and mind-set focused on your spirituality rather than the monetary aspects of your life, and release all fears of lack and loss as blessings are on their way into your life.

Number 86 also relates to number 5 (8+6=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

See also:
Repeating 8’s and 6’s  (866, 868, 886 etc)
Angel Number 866
Angel Number 868
Angel Number 886

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes



2 comments:

  1. Could this also mean a person might leave your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last summer I was planning on giving up my puppy named Angel and to put her in for adoption at an animal shelter. I love my puppy very much and I hate to see her go, but my living situation has forced me to give her up for adoption. I was afraid to put her in the animal shelter because if they can not find her a home then they will put her to sleep. I kept seeing the number 86 for a couple weeks before I made my final decision. I trust the number enough that they will find her a good family so I signed her up. A family put an application for my Angel the next day after I signed her up at the animal shelter. I was amazed and shocked of how fast it started to work out for my baby Angel.

    At the same time my husband and I are separating too. I was losing my puppy because of my corrupted relationship. It was sad in the beginning, but I can see it now that one door is closing and another is opening for me. My husband and I are still seeing each other and our relationship is better than ever, even though a distance is between us.

    I thank Joanne a million times for this free website that I am able to consult anytime when I need to. I am consulting with your angel numbers everyday and it has giving me so much confidence and trusting the angels' guidance everyday.

    Many blessings of love and light to you in all that you do Joanne.

    ReplyDelete