Saturday, January 14, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 868

Number 868 is a blend of the attributes and influences of the numbers 8 and 6, with the number 8 appearing twice, multiplying and amplifying its vibrations. Number 8 is the number of practicality, challenge, consideration, inner-strength and self-confidence, efficiency, self-discipline, discernment and good judgement, stability and self-sufficiency. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 6 is associated with the monetary and financial aspects of life, economy, provision and providing for home and family, grace and gratitude, mediation and compromise, responsibility, nurturing, care, solution-finding and problem-solving.

Angel Number 868 is an auspicious message from your angels indicating that material abundance, achieving goals and success are ahead of you, and that that infinite abundance and supply are always available to you. It is a message to put your natural skills and talents to good use and maintain an optimistic and positive attitude in order to continue manifesting prosperity, and to ensure that all of your monetary and material needs are met and provided for throughout your life.

Angel Number 868 may also be suggesting that a material possession is about to leave your life. If you do not intend to lose or sell anything in your material life, make a point of changing your thoughts to alter this direction. Take stock of all that you have in your life as it may be implying that it is time to de-clutter your home (or life in general) and be rid of the ‘old’ that no longer positively serves you.

If you are intending to sell or be rid of something material in your life, Angel Number 868 is a sign that your wish is about to come true and your item will sell or leave your life quickly. Thank it for its service to you, then let it go with love and gratitude.

Number 868 relates to the Master Number 22 (8+6+8=22, 2+2=4) and Angel Number 22 on the higher plane, and number 4 and Angel Number 4 on the lower plane.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


13 comments:

  1. Hm, I suppose this is an indication that I'm on the right path :).

    EDIT And of course the code to submit was 860(almost the same)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't a mention that 868 reduces to the master builder number 22 be mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11Light Worker33Wednesday, May 25, 2016

    Archangel Raphael Signature 22.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My DOS is 8/6/88. I have life path of 22 and destiny number 22. My daughter was born on 10/10/16 after I had lost a one twin brother a year prior on 5/2/15. I see repeat numbers all the time and 1010 or 1212 all the time. I have just come to realize the significance of it all. Any thoughts on psychic or empath powers with master 22s?

    ReplyDelete
  5. See:

    http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/05/number-22.html

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grateful.❤
    No positions to sell.
    Only a work contract coming to end. And opening the doors for the new to enter. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timely and on point...
    Only it speaks of a friendship I need to let go off.
    A close friendship. It is very hard to let go of a friendship that isn't positively serving me.
    It is because I care, because she needs help. For she isn't nice to me, she expects way to much of me...
    I've allowed her to judge and blame me way to many times...
    I allow it because she is in a bad place, because she needs help to go through this dark times..., yet I can not do this for her...
    She needs to do it alone.
    Yet this has got to stop.
    I gently distance my self from her and create a space.
    I know she appreciate my help and loves me. And I love her, just as she is.
    For all this has got to stop.
    She must begin taking responsibility and relaying on her self.
    It is a very very uncomfortable moment for me, a very challenging, very sad and very difficult.
    I know I'll find a way, yet can I do this without leaving her suffer?
    Can I do this while being there for her...
    I don't think so...
    How is that easy? How?!
    Time will show and time will tell.
    I've given her a torch. She has it. Always there. Yet it is her choice to use the switch.
    I can't do this for her.🦄😥
    In Devine time solution will appear...
    First of all I need my head clear.
    Number 3 repeatedly appears...
    I am blessed. Angels are surrounding me with love, because I need it. Right now.
    I'm grateful for everything and all.❤🙏
    Sending much love and light to everyone and all.
    22.33h in UK right now.❤
    I love you Joanne. You are an Angel. Our Earth Angel.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep seeing this number everywhere! And I've been trying to sell my screenplay for a minute now. So the meaning of this is awesome! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This morning I was awoke for some reason at 420 am. I looked at my digital clock and it flashed 868! That is not even a time. I have never in the history of digital clocks and my lifetime seen a digital clock flash something other than the next time it is supposed to be. It did it 3 more times and my boyfriend was also a witness. So I decided to look it up on Google. I’m not sure what is about to leave my life right now or in the near future but I’ll be ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Timely as always! I kept getting numbers saying something was going to leave my life and I kept getting very agitated and confused because I didn’t want to lose or sell anything. After a couple of weeks and meditating on it ~ I finally realised I needed to release and sell my car. I’ve known deep down I needed to do this but my attachment and safety to the car blocked me from seeing the truth! I know this is meant to be and I’m currently in the process right now ~ thank you Joanne and Angels 👼🏼 🤍

    ReplyDelete