Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 8's and 6's (8866, 8686, 88866 etc)

The combination of 8 and 6 repeating is an indication that a material possession is about to leave your life. It will be your choice as to whether you wish to part with your possessions or not. If you do not intend to lose or sell anything in your material life, make a point of changing your thoughts to alter this direction.

Alternatively, if you are intending to sell or be rid of a possession or material item in your life, this number sequence is a sign that your intentions will come to fruition  -  its time to offload.

Joanne

      



* More information about ANGELS and ARCHANGELS ...

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

5 comments:

  1. OKay , constantly is see the signs , they match to my circumstances , but it never comes out. There is no difference in my life after the many signs i have since 11-11-11...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree. Same here.

      Delete
  2. I have the same issue. It's been years. Any advice Joanne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think instead of the numbers being forewarnings of things to come, it might be advice or insight. Honestly I don't intend to lose anything right this moment, and it sort of scares me to think what it could possibly be. But I will just take it as advice to "declutter" my mind and home I guess.

      Delete
  3. I'm constantly seeingthe numbers in the form of either 863
    86
    8686
    And frequent as single
    8
    6
    3

    ReplyDelete