Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 8's and 1's (8811, 8181, 88811 etc)

The message of the repeating 8 and 1 combination is telling you that you are nearing the end of a significant and important phase of your life.  If there is some part of your life that is not flowing as you'd like, know that it will soon be healed or replaced with better, more suited things. 

Surrender and release those parts of your life that are not working for you, as your thoughts and intentions of a better life are coming your way.

The numbers 8 and 1 combined tells you to think only thoughts of abundance and prosperity.  Your thoughts are manifesting very quickly at the moment and you want them to be positive rather than negative.


Joanne
                                           


* More information about ANGELS and ARCHANGELS ...

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

2 comments:

  1. Iv'e had my phone number for a long time, I always get asked about it, ***707-8181

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently work in retail, today I had a customer ring up at $88.11, then about an hour later, my coworker rang someone up at the exact same amount! I decided I had better look it up, and this message is in keeping with others that I have been receiving as of late. <3

    ReplyDelete