Repeating Angel Numbers - 9's and 0's (9900, 9090, 9900990 etc)

The number 9 carries the attributes of humanitarianism, wisdom and leadership, lending these energies to all messages to do with the number 9.

When a 9 and 0 combination recurs, your angels are telling you that eventhough a part of your life has been altered, halted or changed, things will turn out for the best, like a 'blessing in disguise'.


* More information about ANGELS and ARCHANGELS ...

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.


  1. I'm patiently awaiting my "blessing in disguise!" This is the first time I'm seeing this sequence and it is very reassuring. Thank you for all your writing on the number sequences, I use this website everyday. Thank you for doing your job and you do it very well!
    -Namaste ��

  2. I saw this sequence today - the clock showed 09:09 and the date is 09.09