Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 9's and 5's (9955, 9595, 99955 etc)

When the 9 and 5 combination recurs, the angels ask you to let go of the 'old' and know that it has served a vital function during its time, but that time has now passed.  The angels want you to know that 'new' is about to enter your life, and you will be pleased with the result.  Let the 'old' go with love.

Joanne
          

* More information about ANGELS and ARCHANGELS ...

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I understand. Thanks angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure what exactly the "old" is though

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I know what the old is? Is it my relationship, my job, my friends??? I get it but I'm just not sure what it's referring to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing 9944 and 9955 numbers same time and of course longer period as well while i was heading to home, amazingly due to the traffic sometimes one car come closer and i can clearly see the number plate and after some gap another numbrr plate... do not know that but i thanks to angels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently got a huge hydro bill for unknown reasons lol and I let it get behind for various reasons.. and a confirmation number they sent had all 9's 5's and 0s. Maybe the Angels will help me out by providing me with magic money to help me pay it off so I can let go of the "old". :-D sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm hopeful :-p

    ReplyDelete