Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 9's and 8's (9988, 9898, 99988 etc)


The message from your angels with the 9 and 8 combination is that a significant phase in your life has come to an end.  With this, other events will also have subsequent endings as a result.

This number sequence is a message that you are going through a chain of events where many parts of your life are slowing and stopping.

Joanne
                                      

* More information about ANGELS and ARCHANGELS ...

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

5 comments:

  1. You're going into another phase, which is more advanced. You've obviously just mastered a phase in your life. Keep learning and moving up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So LadyBugOwl333, this is good and not bad? Because I just saw this number literally a couple of minutes after I finally had the courage to link my blog to my Google+ account. I've hesitated for so long and finally decided to go for it. I hope this is a good sign. Kind of scarey, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting and it rings true to what is going on in my life. I've had a lot of negative things happen to me and my family last year, and this year has been a year of rebirth and reflection for me. Now, nearing the second half of 2014 I've begun to have a sense of better understanding and acceptance of who I am, what I believe in, and who I want to become. I literally just finished writing a poem with a 9898 meter, meaning a four-line stanza with nine and eight syllables per line, alternating just like the Angel Number described above. I googled the meter number 9898 and came across your site and I just want to thank you for sharing this knowledge, reading it was very enlightening, comforting, and encouraging and it definitely made my day!

    ReplyDelete