Friday, October 22, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 5's and 1's (5511, 5151, 5111 etc)

The 5 and 1 combination is a message from your angels that yourthoughts are creating and bringing about changes in your life.  Please keep this in mind as you co-create your life with the angels and the Universe.  Positive thoughts and actions bring about more positive energy.

This combination suggest that a new beginning or the instigation or undertaking of a new project, idea or opportunity is due to come about.
You are advised to continue steering your thoughts towards your desired direction.  If the changes you see forthcoming are not what you want, be aware that you are able to stop to alter them by modifying your thoughts, mindset and focus.


Joanne
* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.

3 comments:

  1. We are so blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was exactly what I had seen in my dream last night. It was 5151. I did not understand it at first. If I should go, and buy a lottery ticket, or something. I am so much steered, by the negative in thought. I have to constantly stop myself, with my mind, and steer it back, in the right direction. In which I wish for it to be in, because my reality is manifesting so fast. Thank you, for this clear insight. It has made me see, what my angels are trying to communicate with me, because of the lower vibrations. It is hard for them to come through. Especially, and particularly, this one angel of mine. I wish for the communication, now I realize the frequency, and the intention matters, just as much! It is not easy being a lightworker/wayshower! We certainly did not sign up for all the sparklers, fame, and the glory of it! Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete